Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I bought the neutrogena 2.5% stuff and it left a white mask like everyone was talkin about....then i used the purpose moisturiser and it all balled up. it was soo gross. then my face was hideously blotchy and red. so today i decided to buy the clearasil ultra 10% bf and a different kind of moisturiser (cant member the name, it starts with an E..supossed to be really good) i was so down today cuz my face looks so awful. but am i still doin dan's regimen if im using 10%? i hope my face will start clearing up..ive had acne for so long sad.gif

its my second time on BP and first of all i used 2,5% and didnt notcie anything except dryness. my face isnt really that bad i have very mild acne but its still a pai. also my skins very very greasy and i noticed that last tim eused BP it made it softer and i lost the greese that i have now. so about 7 months down the line after being on minocyclin,oxytatracyclin (n which worked v well but i felt out of control and didnt want to be on it forver) so i decided to try dans rgimein and i am seeing an imporvment after 2day which is good. howeevr eveyone on here says it is beter to start wiht the lowest but im on 10% but i cnat just waste it so im gving it a try. aslo this boy sed hes skin started shreading of with 10% im scared that will happen to me. i mosturise loads so it shudnt shud it??????????????? please help lopve me xx x x x

I love the 10%...think it works much better than the 2.5%.

If you're dry and red just load on the moisturizer.

well i was on the clearasil 10% (not the new ultra - not sure if thats any different) for a loong time, and it cleared up almost all of my acne. I would pretty much cake that stuff on my face at night (its really hard to make it 'vanish'). It will stain your clothes. And it might make your face dry/flaky (mine got that way some), but i started using exfoliating scrub in the shower each morning and rubbing all the dead/flaky skin away - seemed to work. I also used the cream during the day somewhat in smaller doses when i could rub it in properly..

Ive just recently switched to the bp gel, i may start using the 10% at night and the gel during the day...