Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnehit20

My Scars are so much better lol

post-132845-1280431348_thumb.jpg

Guyz !!! wow look at this pic when Brad Pitt has scarring and he's the hottest guy on Earth!! What the heck are we worried about...

My scars are way too minor when compared to the scars over here....I am on a high :dance: lol....

I am not goin in for a treatment unless i reach his status or unless I marry some one hot like Angelina Jolie...

Guyz stop worrying about your skin and start living ..

I personally think we magnify the scars 80% ..others dont even bother .......:-) ...Itz all being positive about what we have...!..

Sorry if you guyz think I am Giving u a lecture But its Just The mind which we need to control!!...OR non of the celebs :naughty::naughty: like Bryan Adams,Ricky Martin,Brad pitt,Singer Seal!!! would have made it there if they would have gazed in the mirror or thought about there scars 24/7 :think: .........

post-132845-1280431348_thumb.jpg

1. His scars don't look that bad in that pic, so if yours are better, you don't even have scars.

2. It shouldn't make you feel better, and I'm not even saying this for the obvious moral reason, but because 99% of the viewing world has NO IDEA he has scarring, because of filters and lighting in his movies. So people don't think he's good looking even with the scarring, they just don't KNOW he has scarring.

Edited by Anti - Em

dude thats barely even noticeable.. if i had his scarring i wouldnt even be on here seriously... -__- good for u i guess

I know you mean well but this is a lame thread. You're lol'ing at someone cos he has worse scars than you do, celeb notwithstanding.

I really wish it were that simple. That a pic of some celeb makes me feel better.

I have heard the Brad Pitt has bad scarring. If this is the extent of it I seriously think its pretty mild. There are alot more famous people with much more serious scarring then this.

i dunno why the OP would laugh at someone with "worse" scars than himself.

i hope karma comes and bites him in the bum.

Edited by mr_sunshine

I dont think the OP was trying to be a dick. I read that he/she felt silly and relieved for worrying about their scarring when Brad Pitt is considered very handsome and the OP considers their scarring more mild than his.

I think what he's saying is that scars shouldn't hold you back because even famous people have them. He just feels good knowing that even a guy like Brad Pitt has had issues with his skin and has been successful anyways...it gives him hope. I don't think he was laughing at them or anything and the post had a good message in my opinion ;)

By the way, I don't think Brad Pitt's scars detract from his appearance in that picture at all. They seem manly to me haha same goes for any guy.

I've seen a lot of celebrity pics on this part of the board demonstrating their scars. My problem is that they're all men. Yeah for some reason men look sexy when they have a 'weathered rugged appearance." Show me a famous woman with acne scarring please.

This post is straight up ridiculous.

Brad Pitt I have always said he doesn't really have bad scarring...maybe minor to mild but since he is on camera all the time of course he is going to have things done to make his skin look the best it can.

Now i"ve seen a lot of people on here with some scarring that is fairly moderate to severe...meaning it is pretty noticeable.

Brad Pitt in this picture has extremely minor...unevenness. Wouldn't even really describe it as scarring.

If yours is better than his...in that picture well then good for you...But then you shouldn't be on this board in the first place. Sooo...find a new hobby.

Some people on here actually have real scars on their face.

You are right a lot of us...all of us should be living regardless...

I have a great left cheek and a moderately scarred right cheek so I feel self conscious about it. If I had brad pitts skin in this photo I would NOT feel self conscious.

That is all.

I agree we should not feel any better just because some celebrities have the same problems we do or worse. I don't think the OP was necessarily bragging or saying how his weren't bad compared to Brad (although that wording was used) it was simply to give hope to the people that have bad scarring. And to the people that say that this scarring is very mild, you are correct and any of us would be happy with minimal scarring like that, the only thing is it is Brad's left cheek that is his most scarred cheek, and we cannot see that side of his face.

I've seen a lot of celebrity pics on this part of the board demonstrating their scars. My problem is that they're all men. Yeah for some reason men look sexy when they have a 'weathered rugged appearance." Show me a famous woman with acne scarring please.

have you seen the show called chuck?

the main women in it she had some scars and she is still really pretty

I've seen people on here posting pictures of their scars and whinging about them and they aren't even as bad as Brads.

If you had Brad Pitts scars instead of the ones you do have, you would still be on here getting depressed about it.

Because it isn't the scars that are the main issue, its your very own attitude more than anything else.

I've seen people on here posting pictures of their scars and whinging about them and they aren't even as bad as Brads.

If you had Brad Pitts scars instead of the ones you do have, you would still be on here getting depressed about it.

Because it isn't the scars that are the main issue, its your very own attitude more than anything else.

Exactly. I honestly couldn't of said it better myself. I am guilty of it aswell, but honestly thats all people are trying to show when they show pictures of celebrities with scarring, is that they do not fret over them.

Exactly. I honestly couldn't of said it better myself. I am guilty of it aswell, but honestly thats all people are trying to show when they show pictures of celebrities with scarring, is that they do not fret over them.

Yes.

Stars aren't physically perfect as its been shown many times over and over. But one thing they do have is a strong sense of character.

Could anyone imaging where Brad Pitt would be if he didn't persue his acting career because of his acne scars?

You wouldn't even know he existed.

Guyz I never meant to be rude...You guyz are not lookin at the positive side ...lol i am even scared to type in this topic nemore ...Newayz thanks for the guyz who understood what I am talking about...And for the guy who told me that Karma Comez And bites me in my bum ......Dude Chill why u cursing me :boohoo::dance: ...I never meant nething bad for anybody :excl: MR. Sunshine

Edited by acnehit20

Guyz I never meant to be rude...You guyz are not lookin at the positive side ...lol i am even scared to type in this topic nemore ...Newayz thanks for the guyz who understood what I am talking about...And for the guy who told me that Karma Comez And bites me in my bum ......Dude Chill why u cursing me :boohoo::dance: ...I never meant nething bad for anybody :excl: MR. Sunshine

Wow! Hey! Easy cowboy!

You're always going to find it difficult to get many positive responses on here as many people come on here to vent their frustration over their skin.

Yes, being positive is good, but some people find it extremely challenging.

Please withdrawl the last part of your comment. Mr Sunshine is just 1 of the many posters on here who is frustrated and easily gets the wrong end of the stick.

Edited by Fraz_2010