Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If its working for facial acne the it may work for bacne. However, every body part has different sensitivities. Which means one body part could have no issues with your acne wash and another could be allergic to it. Depends on whats going on below your skin. Try using it once and let it go for a day to see if its improved or if it got worse.

If its working for facial acne the it may work for bacne. However, every body part has different sensitivities. Which means one body part could have no issues with your acne wash and another could be allergic to it. Depends on whats going on below your skin. Try using it once and let it go for a day to see if its improved or if it got worse.

Thanks. I purchased Neutrogena Acne Face wash and applied it to my back and neck where I was breaking out..cleared it up nicely. Now however I am breaking out above my chest and the Neutrogena bodywash doesnt seem like its strong enough. I may have to go back to using the facewash on my chest, neck and back...bizarre.