Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OmensAbound

Good Non-Comedogenic Exfoliator

Hi everyone,

So as the title explains, I'm looking for a good non-comedogenic exfoliator that is not too harsh. Right now I'm using Cetephil soap, but would like to potentially speed up the process of getting rid of these marks.

If you know of a good one please help me out.

Also is it possible that it can be anit-bacterial as well?

Thanks,

Omens

What's your budget?

My favorites:

less $ : Clean & Clear in-shower citrus facial

more $ better product : Peter Thomas Roth Botanical scrubbing beads

Edited by bek_cogent

BHAs from Paula's Choice are exceptional.

Also check out the link in my signature that starts "Glycolic acid..."

Hey thanks for the fast replys.

Looking at the Peter Thomas products, which one fits my description best? Can you buy it at the pharmacy?

See I'm looking for something that won't create more problems, ya know? Not sure if my skin is ready for something like a BHA, Salicylic acid or glycolic acid. I feel like that might throw my skin off balance. Right now I'm freshly off accutane 2 months, so my face is relatively calm right now. Except for the unslighty red marks and some scarring.

Hey thanks for the fast replys.

Looking at the Peter Thomas products, which one fits my description best? Can you buy it at the pharmacy?

See I'm looking for something that won't create more problems, ya know? Not sure if my skin is ready for something like a BHA, Salicylic acid or glycolic acid. I feel like that might throw my skin off balance. Right now I'm freshly off accutane 2 months, so my face is relatively calm right now. Except for the unslighty red marks and some scarring.

The Clean and Clear can be pretty strong. I reallllly like the PTR. It's gentle and you can use like a dime sized amount so it lasts forever. You can get it at Sephora, drugstore.com I think, and numerous online places. Here is the official site & INFO: Botanical buffing beads