Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelost

regimental help

im new to the forums...but i have a problem wiith bacne.... i started a new regimen

my face is clear but here what i use for it

Morning:

Wash in the shower with a antiseptation wash

when i get out i use Acanya

and for my moisterizer i use Glymed Anti aging

Night:

shower and use Glymed exfoilating sasylic acid face wash

after my face is dry i use 10% sasylic acid

after i use Glymed 10% benzol peroxide cream just like in dans regimen

then for my moisterizer i use the Gylmed anti aging moisterizer

Note: these are all part of a regimen my Derm put me on

Body is where i need help my new regimen is working so far but not a 100%

Morning:

Shower and use the antispetation gel using a body puff on a stick and rub in whatever i can using my hands

after body dries i use the 10% sasylic acid liquid on a gauss pad

for a moisterizer i use Goldbond ultrahealing

Note: i used to use the Oxy sasylic acid bodywash but wasint getting results...

is there anything i should change on my body great regimen..... help please

thanks

Edited by lovelost

im new to the forums...but i have a problem wiith bacne.... i started a new regimen

my face is clear but here what i use for it

Morning:

Wash in the shower with a antiseptation wash

when i get out i use Acanya

and for my moisterizer i use Glymed Anti aging

Night:

shower and use Glymed exfoilating sasylic acid face wash

after my face is dry i use 10% sasylic acid

after i use Glymed 10% benzol peroxide cream just like in dans regimen

then for my moisterizer i use the Gylmed anti aging moisterizer

Note: these are all part of a regimen my Derm put me on

Body is where i need help my new regimen is working so far but not a 100%

Morning:

Shower and use the antispetation gel using a body puff on a stick and rub in whatever i can using my hands

after body dries i use the 10% sasylic acid liquid on a gauss pad

for a moisterizer i use Goldbond ultrahealing

Note: i used to use the Oxy sasylic acid bodywash but wasint getting results...

is there anything i should change on my body great regimen..... help please

thanks

Anybody help me.....please....

I'd try using benzoyl peroxide on your back too (though this can cause bleaching; maybe just when you go to bed unless you wear all white).

For now I'd avoid the moisturizer entirely, or use the facial moisturizer as needed if your skin feels too dry.

haha thanks...but the benzol i use is 35 dollars a bottle......so im going to buy the cheap kind at family dollar...

Edited by lovelost

haha thanks...but the benzol i use is 35 dollars a bottle......so im going to buy the cheap kind at family dollar...

The 10% cheap stuff works well as a spot treatment for my back, so it may work for you too.

The 10% cheap stuff works well as a spot treatment for my back, so it may work for you too.

Thank you so much...ive been wondering about that.....and so i use a SA astringent and then the BP will that be fine?

Can i use the Cheap BP like Dan says to use bp on the Severe Body acne regimen?

Edited by lovelost

Thank you so much...ive been wondering about that.....and so i use a SA astringent and then the BP will that be fine?

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't use that much cheap BP (plus then it isn't cheap and you're better off getting Dan's because it's both gentler and you get a lot for your money). But as a spot treatment it's good, and if you want to use a bunch at first to see if it helps you may as well.

The most important thing is consistency - twice a day at the same times every day really does make a difference no matter what you're doing - and don't try to do too many treatments at once.

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't use that much cheap BP (plus then it isn't cheap and you're better off getting Dan's because it's both gentler and you get a lot for your money). But as a spot treatment it's good, and if you want to use a bunch at first to see if it helps you may as well.

The most important thing is consistency - twice a day at the same times every day really does make a difference no matter what you're doing - and don't try to do too many treatments at once.

Do i really have to use it twice a day?....because i use SA after my morning shower

Do i really have to use it twice a day?....because i use SA after my morning shower

In your original post you say you're showering twice a day, so just use BP after both and you should be clearer soon. If you like the SA astringent, maybe alternate so it doesn't irritate - SA in the mornings and BP at night if it works for you. (BP at night will probably save your clothes, too - just wear an old t-shirt to sleep in, or pajamas you don't care about, or sheets you don't care about if you sleep without clothes.)

And try to stay cool as sweat can aggravate acne.

In your original post you say you're showering twice a day, so just use BP after both and you should be clearer soon. If you like the SA astringent, maybe alternate so it doesn't irritate - SA in the mornings and BP at night if it works for you. (BP at night will probably save your clothes, too - just wear an old t-shirt to sleep in, or pajamas you don't care about, or sheets you don't care about if you sleep without clothes.)

that sounds fantastic but in the mornings ive been using SA and at night SA and Bp but i noticed it does help but i also break out some....so should i just use the BP at night and the SA in the morning like youve said????

that sounds fantastic but in the mornings ive been using SA and at night SA and Bp but i noticed it does help but i also break out some....so should i just use the BP at night and the SA in the morning like youve said????

You might be breaking out from the irritation of using SA twice a day, so you could see if lessening it would help.

Also, make sure your clothes aren't too tight to your skin (and definitely don't use fabric softener). If you have long hair keep it up when you can, and try to stay cool.

You might be breaking out from the irritation of using SA twice a day, so you could see if lessening it would help.

Also, make sure your clothes aren't too tight to your skin (and definitely don't use fabric softener). If you have long hair keep it up when you can, and try to stay cool.

Great advie, my fce is looking much better...but the area i broke out in in on area...but there seems to be one soming in in the area....what would you think that be the result of?

Great advie, my fce is looking much better...but the area i broke out in in on area...but there seems to be one soming in in the area....what would you think that be the result of?

Are you asking about more that are under the skin and haven't fully formed yet? Acne can take a while to form and is unlikely to fully clear instantly. Stick with what you're doing even if you don't have breakouts currently in order to prevent future ones.

You could try putting honey on ones coming in to reduce redness and lessen severity, and taking ibuprofen (Advil) or naproxen sodium (Aleve) if they're painful.

would ice help? what else can i do even if theyre not painful but prevent them from coming in?...honey is a bit impractical...

would ice help? what else can i do even if theyre not painful but prevent them from coming in?...honey is a bit impractical...

Ice may help, as well as an extra layer of BP after the first layer dries. I am sure there are more suggestions on other boards for relieving the first stages of acne.

Ice may help, as well as an extra layer of BP after the first layer dries. I am sure there are more suggestions on other boards for relieving the first stages of acne.

You my friend, have brillant ideas....

I hope it has helped and you do find a good solution for your skin =)

I hope it has helped and you do find a good solution for your skin =)

two layers of bp is good?

two layers of bp is good?

For the places that are more prone to breaking out, or not-quite-there acne, I'd say it's worth a try - but really, try a few things and see what it does for your skin. If it's making it worse, it's not a good thing; if it's improving it or maintaining good skin, it's worth continuing.