Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been using e45 cream on my face to combat the dryness i expected. ive been on roaccutane since the 12th so 16 days and before i was put on i had almost no blackheads, now i have so many on my nose and at the side of my nose (in the crease) I'm just wondering if this is because of the IB or the e45 cream blocking my pores? just checked and my nose isnt greasy at all, im just worried incase im clogging my pores up! any advice would be appreciated :)

Anyone? i really wanna know if anyone got lots more blackheads after starting roaccutane? Or is it just the moisturiser clogging my pores?

Hmmm, I didn't get any blackheads while on roaccutane. They were actually the first thing to go! I had quite a lot too.

It could just be a case of everything been pushed to the surface, but it might be worth having a look at another moisturiser too. I used cetaphil.

In the first month my blackheads started bumping out my skin making it a wierd texture, now a month and a bit later they are gone. all i use is normal face wash and moisturizer. i still have some kinda big pores on my nose but they may or may not close, time will tell

my blackheads started to surface as bumps all over my nose around the middle of 2nd month of my course... same thing happened in my last course and it went away soon so its all good

I'm on day 13, and all of the blackheads on my nose have came to the surface. It looks really gross. I can feel little bumps on my nose from them. I'm guessing mine will fall out in a couple weeks. I'm on 80mg a day and my weight is 60kg.

Hi I have been using aqeous cream, which is just as greasy as e45 and all of my blackheads on my nose have practically gone. However I did find this cream caused more general spots than a moisturiser.

They've finally gone :) they all came to the top and looked horrific. I do admit i squeezed them all out but theyve never came back :) i havnt had any cysts since the first week after i started roaccutane (i've been on it since the 12th July) And i've had about 10 spots all in all. I have no active spots just red marks now but im hoping these will heal quickly as theres no spots/cysts growing over them. My skin is much brighter, i just need a fix for my pores on my nose now. Definatly reccomend roaccutane up to now :)