Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well hey people

Lets start with my history: Well to start off I'm always stressed out with my parents divorcing and teenage things . I've dealt with cystic acne for 3 years now I'm 14 and I very stupidly try to remove the cysts myself which I don't recommend doing you'll regret it for the rest of your life, I know I did. I have pretty nasty skin and I've tried pretty much everything, Proactiv, Accutane (don't use this crap), Clean & Clear, Neutrogena ( which helped a little but obviously not 100%), Natural stuff such as Sugar scrubs, Salt scrubs, Pepper scrubs (that actually helped 50%) and even Burt's Bee's things. I have deep pores like their craters and you can see them and there big and ugly. I've recently been using Neutrogena and it hasn't helped much but I used my 15 products twice a day which takes 2 hours so I know I have no life, I just care about my skin. I was up last night and I saw a paid programming show for Max Clarity I was FRICKEN hooked. I immediately went on my comp and went on there website ahhh it was like heaven from above. While reading polls on this website I decided why not tell people my story. So today I ordered Max Clarity and I'm itching for my package to arrive when ... it arrive the first day I use it I will update yall' on how I like it cause I know I will lol. Below i included a picture of what my skin looks like now it's pretty much on my farhead and nose and cheeks but this is my farhead so I will keep posting pic and updates on my skin wish me luck I'm very excited wooo

:pray::liar::rolleyes::surprised::naughty::shifty::dance:

post-134415-1280304703_thumb.jpg

post-134415-1280304703_thumb.jpg