Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I just found this thing called SensiClear, they are giving away a 28 day trial for just the cost of shipping....

this is what the site says....

This SensiClear free trial includes free membership in the SensiClear Members Only Club. After the free trial (30-day supply), you will receive your first full-size kit for $29.95 plus $3.95 shipping and handling each month, and future shipments will be sent every 60 days. Cancel anytime and includes a 60-day money-back guarantee.

**i guess i won't be trying the free trial because it won't let me submit the information :(**

Edited by ~Amber~

Feels like a scam :( Their website is a mess, and links to some confirmed shady websites. Be careful! But who knows, maybe it will work.

They "Retextra" is supposedly, "Hydroxyanasatil Retinoate". It's vaguely mentioned in a couple of patents, but the web, pubmed, and other scientific paper sources are not pulling anything up. I'm inferring from the patent and the name of the chemical that its a retinoid... though likely not a particularly powerful one (or it would be prescription). Maybe they meant butylated Hydroxyanisole? It's a common stabilizer used in retinoid formulations.

since i was planning on just trying the free trial and only paying $8 i figured if it doesn't work its not a real loss, but i still looked up reviews online anyways while signing up for the trial and i'm actually glad it wasn't working...you can buy it on amazon without having to risk a monthly bill for just a few dollars more, and the reviews i found were great...too great, which makes them seem fake. oh well...i know nothing will be a miracle cure but i figured for $8 it would be worth a try...i paid way more to try proactiv so that it wouldn't work back in the day as well as many other things....one day i'll find something that actually works for me =)