Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meganwillnotpick

Will the regimen get rid ofclogged pores and blackheads?

will dan's regimen get rid of clogged pores and blackheads? i have them all over my face :( some are really deep under the skin. i also get pimples and whiteheads so i have mild acne as well.

so does the regimen help to clear up clogged pores? ill also be using dan's AHA.

thanks so much for your help!

For a lot of people it helps, especially if you're using the AHA. But a BHA should probably always be the first plan of action on non-inflammatory acne (clogged pores and blackheads). Hence I alternate BP, AHA and BHA on a daily basis (but don't use BP twice).

I would try the regimen as it's described first.. if it doesn't help, try adding a good BHA product (like Paula's Choice!).

i was getting worried and asked that in one of my post. however i left them alone and carried on with dans regimen twice a day and theyve gone. mind you i only had a few

For a lot of people it helps, especially if you're using the AHA. But a BHA should probably always be the first plan of action on non-inflammatory acne (clogged pores and blackheads). Hence I alternate BP, AHA and BHA on a daily basis (but don't use BP twice).

I would try the regimen as it's described first.. if it doesn't help, try adding a good BHA product (like Paula's Choice!).

thanks for answering! ill do the regimen and look into the BHA too. :)

i was getting worried and asked that in one of my post. however i left them alone and carried on with dans regimen twice a day and theyve gone. mind you i only had a few

thanks for answering. thats awesome that they went away! i hope it works for me!