Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
l3ubbles

anyone feel like thier skin might be allergic to BP? rop>>

I have tried using BP for several weeks, maybe a month at longest and it seems like the irritation never gets better. I follow the regimen exactly, use a lot of good moisturizer, but my skin when I use BP is red, dry, burns, and strangely enough feels more oily and all around I look awful..the acne imrpoves but overall its not worth it to me! Anyone have any advice on how to combat irritation from BP or experiences of how long it can take to adjust to BP? thanks- :-)

It's more likely you just have sensitive skin. Lots of people have said BP is too irritating for them to use, and almost everyone seems to report it causes redness, to varying extents.

It's more likely you just have sensitive skin. Lots of people have said BP is too irritating for them to use, and almost everyone seems to report it causes redness, to varying extents.

Thats how I feel. I think that no matter how long I use it my skin will never like it. I think I will stick SA..doesn't combat acne as well but atleast my skin looks normal. i really like your avatar by the way :) i am a former pokeman collector..still a fan

Thats how I feel. I think that no matter how long I use it my skin will never like it. I think I will stick SA..doesn't combat acne as well but atleast my skin looks normal. i really like your avatar by the way :) i am a former pokeman collector..still a fan

Yeah, I had limited improvement while I used BP but I decided it was no good for me when I started to see a distinct, hard edged increase in redness on the areas of skin on which I'd applied it compared to those where I hadn't. Scary..

Oh cool! Yeah Pokemon is pretty amazing, the Gameboy games and Trading Card Game in particular are great. I'm one of the ones who says "Everything after Mew is a lie", haha. The original monsters were the best by far.