Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys as .yesterday me and my mom had a huge fight ..it all started because she went upstairs to my room.to tell me the news that we are moving to another city next week.wich means i have to change school and make new friends.so i ask her can i just do cyber school for a year until my marks fade .and her answer was no you look fine.so i told her please and try to explain to her how these marks make me feel.and she started screaming at me telling me that cyber school is waste of time and that is illegal to do cyber school ..and i told her you most not be living in this planet to say such a thing so she got really mad and told me i think i know everything.so i told her getout my room than.she said im your mom you dont talk to me that way and than proceded to smack me on the face than started punching me ..that when i got really pissed offf and sream at her .IM GOING TO DO IT ANY WAYS ONCE IM 17 IF I WANT TO DO CYBER SCHOOL I CAN.so she said o yeah if you do that im taking you to court and kicking you out my house .so i was like fine i dont care ill leave.she also told me shell get me fired by telling my boss to fire me,she got me so mad especially how she beat me up ..i seriously wanted to smack her. but i didnt. i dont know if people dont understand how hard it is to walk around with fucking red marks on your face is just as uncomfortable as acne .except you know in no time they will heal..is not like i dont like school i always liked it and never had problems making friends and with attendance .but these dam marks make me so insecure i cant look people in the eye and now that we are moving i have to make new friends .its just so complicated now ..i dont know what to do.im also pissed at her for not letting me explain nothing to her .she always wants it her way..im not a bad kid .i coook for everybody at my house i clean the house i work i go to school..i dont do drugs i listen to her and obey her..why doenst she understand that the cyber school is only for a short period of time until my marks heal.

so what do you guys think give me some advise ..

by the way she took my laptop away ..so im using where i work computers... thank you guys

People have no idea how hard it is to have acne and acne marks. Everyone assumes you are being overly sensitive or vain, but thats because they have no idea the effects it has on self esteem and emotional health.

Your mom and you seem to have major issues. (who doesnt?) but I can see both points of view. First of all, I have no idea if cyber school is illegal where you are from and its age limitations, but that just sounds kinda fishy. I'm also assuming you are male, beause makeup would have probably been an option for you to cover the red marks...

Back to the cyber school, she could be afraid that you might become a shut in, lose social skills, and basically mooch off her for the rest of your life. Now that extreme, but who knows. I think you two need to sit down and have a heart to heart. Easier said than done, I know this because me and my mom have been fighting constantly about me "feeling sorry for myself" AKA DEPRESSION.

But the violence factor is not at all exceptable. NOT AT ALL. I hate to ask, but is your dad in the picture? or a sibling who might be able to look out for you? If not, I would suggest telling someone you trust that she is physically abusive. This is really up to you. I have friends who get into occasional physical fights with their families and its no big deal, but in my house, violence is not tolerated. And in my opinion, violence is toxic for a relationship.

The getting you fired thing is messed up too. My mom says I deserve to get fired (I miss work when I get an outbreak/allergic reaction) But she has never gone so far as to actually TRY to get me fired.

I'm so sorry all this is happening to you. It's not fair, and you dont deserve it.

XOXO

i can see her point of view about cyber school but violence is not an appropriate way for her to deal with you disagreeing with her. It sounds like she has control issues if she thinks its ok and acceptable for her to try to get you fired from your job.

well done for not hitting her back.

how old are you, are you uk or us?

People have no idea how hard it is to have acne and acne marks. Everyone assumes you are being overly sensitive or vain, but thats because they have no idea the effects it has on self esteem and emotional health.

Your mom and you seem to have major issues. (who doesnt?) but I can see both points of view. First of all, I have no idea if cyber school is illegal where you are from and its age limitations, but that just sounds kinda fishy. I'm also assuming you are male, beause makeup would have probably been an option for you to cover the red marks...

Back to the cyber school, she could be afraid that you might become a shut in, lose social skills, and basically mooch off her for the rest of your life. Now that extreme, but who knows. I think you two need to sit down and have a heart to heart. Easier said than done, I know this because me and my mom have been fighting constantly about me "feeling sorry for myself" AKA DEPRESSION.

But the violence factor is not at all exceptable. NOT AT ALL. I hate to ask, but is your dad in the picture? or a sibling who might be able to look out for you? If not, I would suggest telling someone you trust that she is physically abusive. This is really up to you. I have friends who get into occasional physical fights with their families and its no big deal, but in my house, violence is not tolerated. And in my opinion, violence is toxic for a relationship.

The getting you fired thing is messed up too. My mom says I deserve to get fired (I miss work when I get an outbreak/allergic reaction) But she has never gone so far as to actually TRY to get me fired.

I'm so sorry all this is happening to you. It's not fair, and you dont deserve it.

XOXO

XOXO

hey .well i live with my stepdad and my two litle sisters and im the oldest im 16.and i guess it has become acceptable for this family to be violent .because when my mom was litle she use to get cursed out and beat up really bad alos my real dad use to beat up and i grew watching this .i have told her not to hit but she says she can do watever she wants as long as i live and her house .i do try to talk to her but everytime we come into the subject we start arguing because she doesnt explain myself..and no im not going to stay reclusive .i give my mark a good 6 months and i think they ll be gone .as soon as they disappear ill go back to schoo.i have already told my mom im not going to school because i cant even concentrate .and this is probably going to end up bad .and ill probably end up arrested or something .but i dont care i just cant stand people making comment and looking at my face..and yeah i think shes being greedy when she tryed to get me fired

i can see her point of view about cyber school but violence is not an appropriate way for her to deal with you disagreeing with her. It sounds like she has control issues if she thinks its ok and acceptable for her to try to get you fired from your job.

well done for not hitting her back.

how old are you, are you uk or us?

im 16 and im from the us..but in like 4 months im turning 17 ..and yeah i think shes being so greedy for trying to get me fired ..im so pissed at her .shes always cursing me out when she gets mad at me

I think your over reacting.I saw a picture of your "red marks" and you really don't have any, they are hardly noticeable. When your 17, nothing changes. You still don't have the right to leave the house because your parents still pay taxes on you. I had to move 1000 miles away from a city where I had lived for my whole life when I was 14. Not to mention my acne was terrible and I was just starting high school. This is one of those moments when you just need to man up and accept what has happened.

You can't hide away forever. Go to school, make new friends. They won't care, your red marks aren't that bad anyway.

Believe me, I know how it feels. I am a tall, blonde-haired blue-eyed American living in a Japanese fishing village where EVERYONE STARES AT ME ANYWAY, acne or no acne, red marks or no red marks. You learn to deal with it. And before you know it, your face WILL get better. Don't fuck up your whole life because of 6 months with red marks.

You can't hide away forever. Go to school, make new friends. They won't care, your red marks aren't that bad anyway.

Believe me, I know how it feels. I am a tall, blonde-haired blue-eyed American living in a Japanese fishing village where EVERYONE STARES AT ME ANYWAY, acne or no acne, red marks or no red marks. You learn to deal with it. And before you know it, your face WILL get better. Don't fuck up your whole life because of 6 months with red marks.

Out of pure unadulterated curiosity, why are you living in a Japanese fishing village? :) You don't HAVE to tell me of course!

Whenever my mom didn't have the patience to sit through something I had to express completely in order to pursuade her, I wrote her a letter. Nothing too long, but maybe it's a good idea to write a thoughtful letter and ask her to respectfully reconsider her decision. Describe what you're going through precisely, and write it well. Good luck

Out of pure unadulterated curiosity, why are you living in a Japanese fishing village? :) You don't HAVE to tell me of course!

Haha i was kind of curious myself :lol:

Haha i was kind of curious myself :lol:

Do they have internet there?

I think your over reacting.I saw a picture of your "red marks" and you really don't have any, they are hardly noticeable. When your 17, nothing changes. You still don't have the right to leave the house because your parents still pay taxes on you. I had to move 1000 miles away from a city where I had lived for my whole life when I was 14. Not to mention my acne was terrible and I was just starting high school. This is one of those moments when you just need to man up and accept what has happened.

i did man up for like 6 months when i broke out in school because i coulndt dropout .it was the worst people were always commenting on my face and asking me what happend im sick and tired of that shit ..thats bullshit when people say man up because is not easy ..is hard ..and i already hadd to go trhough it and i didnt like it a bit

Just go up to your mom and be like "I ain't tryna hear dat shyt.. ain't nobody innocent"

hahah funny but dont know what you mean

acnevsme, sometimes shit sucks, but you HAVE to deal with it. This is school we're talking about.

I live in a fishing village because I am a middle school English teacher here. OBVIOUSLY we have internet, how else would I post all this shit? ; ) Rural Japan is like the rural US (solely) in that it's not cut off from the rest of the country or the world.

Edited by hotglue01

acnevsme, sometimes shit sucks, but you HAVE to deal with it. This is school we're talking about.

I live in a fishing village because I am a middle school English teacher here. OBVIOUSLY we have internet, how else would I post all this shit? ; ) Rural Japan is like the rural US (solely) in that it's not cut off from the rest of the country or the world.

no im not dealing with this :naughty: i cant