Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guitargirl

Will this work?

Hi,

I am just wondering about the reginmen. I have used many different kinds of topical treatments in the past and ever since I have gone to college my stress level is up, as is my acne. I've tried ProActiv...doesn't work, just overly drying. I'm going to buy the reginmen off this site because I have read the reviews and I really trust this website!

I'm just nervous that the reginmen will work for a short period of time then start to fail once I become accustom to it. I really just want clear clear skin that I can be proud of and not have to worry about on a daily basis.

Can anyone verify that it works for an extended amount of time? Thank you :]

i'm glad you're trying the regimen! it works really well, but you have to be patient. for most people, you can tell you're clearing up in the first week and it usually gets better and better. it's really rare for the regimen to stop working if it works for you in the beginning. but start out slow, don't use a lot of benzoyl peroxide until your skin is really comfortable with it. another pointer - don't try other products except for maybe jojoba oil. just use the products from this website. and once you're clear, don't stop doing the regimen or i guarantee the acne will come back. so i hope that helps and i promise you the regimen will work.

Moved to the Acne.org Regimen forum. Please read the forum headings and descriptions before posting.

I've been using the regimen for almost 5 years and so far (knock wood) it hasn't failed me when it concerns acne. To be honest, I've been doing the regimen so long with such good results that I wouldn't even think of using anything else.

On average, it'll probably take your face a couple of months to clear up and for the side effects of using so much BP (redness, dryness) to go away. But it'll be worth it in the end. I also know of a bunch of other people on this forum who have been using the regimen for years. Good luck :)