Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where would you go to find out your food intolerances and allergies?

Recommended Posts

Is it just an allergist, or is there someone special you need to see for food allergies?

What about someone to help me interpret my results?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

doctor -> scratch or blood test for allergys

ALCAT or MRT (nowleap) lab for sensitivitys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes