Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryguynumba5

Help With My Current Setup

Hi, I've been using a couple of products for my acne prescribed by my doctor for about a year now and they don't seem to be helping all that much.

Right now I am using:

1) 1% Clindamycin Phosphate topical gel

and

2) 0.1% Differin

I just want to know if this is a good setup or not because right now I am really considering starting the Dan's Regimen.

Thanks a lot, Ryan

if they haven't been working for a year, they haven't been working for you, and that's probably just that.

so i advise something new. and one of my best recommendations would in fact be Dan's Regimen.

if they haven't been working for a year, they haven't been working for you, and that's probably just that.

so i advise something new. and one of my best recommendations would in fact be Dan's Regimen.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I was about to order Dan's starter kit but then I saw a thread with people complaining about the BP being different now than what it used to be.

Have you had recent success with the BP?

I have. I've been on The Regimen for over two years, and I've been using Dan's BP for more than half of that. I just ordered a new BP a couple of weeks ago, and it's great--as per usual. : )

Thanks a lot for the reply. I was about to order Dan's starter kit but then I saw a thread with people complaining about the BP being different now than what it used to be.

Have you had recent success with the BP?

in that thread, as explained by the wise Brandy, the formula has not changed. its still just as effective as its always been. i have not had recent success with it because i don't use BP anymore. i have pretty much grown out of acne, except for a spare mark here and there, so i don't really treat my skin to prevent it anymore. however, i used BP from 2006-2009 and it kept me pretty clear, and is still the most successful thing ive used for my skin. and for two of those years it was dans bp, and it was effective, and very cheap in terms of how long a tube lasts.

since the formula has not changed, and they are still making the same BP, i can say i have had success with it. i just can't lie and say recent, because it's been about a year and a half since i used it.

The recent BP works great for me. I'm sad that the thread is turning people off to Dan's products. Simple, elegant, fantastically formulated, and per oz.. incredibly cheap.

go with the regimen. It's worth it, trust me. I'm using the batch everyone is complaining about and I'm fine. Cross my heart and hope to die...

It's really, really, really worth it. I tried so many expensive presciptions, and none of them did squat. Crazy that all it took was some (okay, more than some, lol) 2.5% bp and gentleness, but that was it.