Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ksmile

Choosing a Moisturizer

I'm new to the regimen, and I'm really excited about getting started to clear up my acne. I have relatively mild acne, but I do get 2-4 new zits every week.

My acne is mainly concentrated in my T-zone, where my skin is more oily. I had labeled it was "combination" because of this.

I just started using the regimen with a Clean & Clear acne wash, Neutrogena On the Spot, and Olay Complete Combination/Oily.

After reading that the Olay formula has changed (mine has avobenzone and not zinc oxide) I'm shopping for a new moisturizer.

After using the BP for about 3 days, my skin has become incredibly dry and rough. I know that this is just part of the process with BP, but I'm wondering if I should purchase a heavier moisturizer, or stick to one that fits my original skin-type.

I'm considering getting the Cetaphil moisturizer without SPF, but I'm still undecided.

Any recommendations are more than welcome =]

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is a lot better for dry skin. especially if ur using BP. i highly recommend it. i used it religiously on my course of accutane.

regular oil of olay in "classic" formula should be back. Try jojoba too. Trader Joe's Enrich is also good if you can find it.

are there any good moisturizer with SPF that I can easily get from stores? (non-comedogenic of course!)

*the search function isn't working for me for some reason..*