Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate not inheriting my mom's perfect skin.

I hate the fact that my dad says shit like "Your face looks like that and your eating that shit? No wonder" "eat moar fruitz it'll clear your acnez" "I saw this infomericial about how these products can clear your face, why dont you get that?" every time I see him, even though that piece of shit for a fucking father is the one who gave me acne.

I hate how everyone thinks proativ is the solution for acne.

I hate seeing elementary/middleschool/highschool people I went to school with almost everyday in college because I still look like shit while they look like they won the genetic lottery.

I hate my this fug face because 90% of it is covered in scarred pores + red/brown marks.

I hate how I'm 20yrs old and have never had a bf.

I hate the looks and stares of disgust I walk down the street.

I hate seeing everyone's eyes wander around my face when I make eye contact when talking to them.

I hate being the ugliest person in the world.

I hate how I'll probably have to use BP for the rest of my fucking life.

I hate only having 2 friends.

I hate seeing a flawless beauty everytime I go out, I wish I could look like them.

I hate how I'll become the 40 year old virgin.

I hate being socially retarded.

I hate how guys would never give me the time of day.

I hate not having a real college experience.

I hate myself for always making terrible first impressions and that's why no one talks to me twice.

I hate how I'm always that fugly bitch sitting in the corner alone when everyone else makes at least a few friends a semester.

I hate looking down all the time to avoid stares from people I know I'm going to get because of this shit face.

I hate having a fashion sense equivalent of a 12 year old boy.

I hate caking on makeup everyday to try and conceal all this ugly.

I hate wearing my hood everyday, even in 100 degree weather, because I look and feel disgusting.

I hate the feeling of all my pores being clogged.

I hate having the oiliest face ever.

I hate always being the ugly one.

I hate how acne has held me back from so much.

I hate

MY FUCKING LIFE.

You shouldn't let people from your past or present bring down your self worth, so what if you run into people from your past? So what? They have no barring on your quality of life.

Acne alone isn't enough to make you ugly, take my word for it.

I assume you haven't had a boy friend because acne brings down your self esteem which spills over into real life and how you interact with males. There are just as many guys who feel the same way you do with acne.

I'm sure people don't look at you with disgust, I'd chalk it up to paranoia.

People may avoid looking you in the eye because they're shy, I have a habit of looking around while talking to people. It just happens, it's my way of coping with nervousness.

You are not the ugliest person in the world and I don't need a pic of you to say that.

I was a pimple faced kid in high school and I got along well with everyone, Acne is NOT the reason you have two friends. It's your perception of yourself and letting that stand in the way of you interacting with other people.

Flawless beauty? Who's to say the people you envy don't put on 10 lbs of make up just to look the way they do.

Becoming a 40 year old virgin as a female is highly unlikely, you should be fortunate you're a female. Some guy some day will approach you which is the good thing about being a female, with males the onus is on them to make the first move.

It's never too late to have a college experience, if you're in college it's one of the easiest things to fix.

First impressions mean nothing contrary to popular belief, at first glance you'd think I'm an introvert who thinks he's better than everyone else. Furthest thing from the reality, you truly get to know someone through the course of weeks and months. Not your first impression, I've embarrassed many a times and here I am still living. It's not a big deal.

Again, the reasons you have make no friends is that you're subconsciously letting the way you feel about yourself seep into the real world. No one wants to be around a downer, I'm depressed as hell but as soon as I step out of my door you'd think I'm the happiest person in the world. Fake a smile if you have to. Point being, break out of your shell and if it means pretending to smile and be social do so to make friends.

Your life isn't as bad as you make it out to be. The end.

Edited by SClippers

I hate the fact that my dad says shit like "Your face looks like that and your eating that shit? No wonder" "eat moar fruitz it'll clear your acnez" "I saw this infomericial about how these products can clear your face, why dont you get that?" every time I see him, even though that piece of shit for a fucking father is the one who gave me acne.

I hate how everyone thinks proativ is the solution for acne. It works for me >_>

I hate seeing elementary/middleschool/highschool people I went to school with almost everyday in college because I still look like shit while they look like they won the genetic lottery. No one is perfect :(

I hate my this fug face because 90% of it is covered in scarred pores + red/brown marks. I bet you still look good, I've seen people with scars who looks good.

I hate how I'm 20yrs old and have never had a bf. I never had a gf and I am 23 years old, although I am not into girls yet.

I hate the looks and stares of disgust I walk down the street. Screw them!

I hate seeing everyone's eyes wander around my face when I make eye contact when talking to them. They suck with no life.

I hate being the ugliest person in the world. I disagreed

I hate how I'll probably have to use BP for the rest of my fucking life. Same :(

I hate only having 2 friends. I have none. At least you have 2 friends to support you.

I hate seeing a flawless beauty everytime I go out, I wish I could look like them. They may be beauty but might be bitches who likes to get wasted. :)

I hate how I'll become the 40 year old virgin. making part 2? Just joking ( You'll lose it soon once you find the right person )

I hate myself for always making terrible first impressions and that's why no one talks to me twice.

I hate how I'm always that fugly bitch sitting in the corner alone when everyone else makes at least a few friends a semester.

I hate looking down all the time to avoid stares from people I know I'm going to get because of this shit face.

I hate wearing my hood everyday, even in 100 degree weather, because I look and feel disgusting.

I hate

MY FUCKING LIFE.

Aw, I've got to go.. I will finish it later. :)

Edited by EddieE

I hate how everyone thinks proativ is the solution for acne.

I hate seeing elementary/middleschool/highschool people I went to school with almost everyday in college because I still look like shit while they look like they won the genetic lottery.

I hate my this fug face because 90% of it is covered in scarred pores + red/brown marks.

I hate how I'm 20yrs old and have never had a bf.

I hate the looks and stares of disgust I walk down the street.

I hate seeing everyone's eyes wander around my face when I make eye contact when talking to them.

I hate being the ugliest person in the world.

I hate how I'll probably have to use BP for the rest of my fucking life.

I hate only having 2 friends.

I hate seeing a flawless beauty everytime I go out, I wish I could look like them.

I hate how I'll become the 40 year old virgin.

I hate

MY FUCKING LIFE.

Sorry to burst your bubble but no one has perfect skin. As people we are not perfect so how can our skin be defind in such a way?

One could then argue that your hate is born out of something that does not actually exsist.

Hey there,

I AM what you hate pretty much the whole way through and through. I live in Hawaii in sweltering heat and I wear big old baggy sweaters made for men twice my height because I don't want people to really notice me. I have gone to the mothereffing beach dressed in a hoodie and baggy jeans with the my face hidden beneath the shadows of my sweater trying to run away from the sun. I sit in the corners of classrooms and I cake on the concealer like mad crazy and I absolutely HATE when people's eyes wander all over my face. You know what they're looking at if they aren't giving you eye contact. I feel like I'm the ugliest shit alive most of the time too. So...if we are both the ugliest girls alive then which one of us is prettier? LoL. Sorry.

I don't want to tell you to just realize how pretty you are or to tell you that things will eventually get better la dee dah dah dah etc. etc. I know personally that sometimes things like that sound great but we just can't do anything concrete with it. To love yourself starts with yourself and no amount of helpful advice can really change that any.

What I do want to tell you is that you have someone who understands you. You aren't alone. If you ever feel like really talking more then...I don't know how this board works yet...but message me or something. We can compile grand lists of why we hate ourselves together and maybe, within all that hatred and self-loathing, we can actually start healing.

That was really corny by the way. I apologize to all.

1. Your Scars remind you where you have been, they don't have to dictate where you are going.

2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent and other peoples opinon of you does not have to become your reality.

3. It's never to late to become the person you once thought it was too late to be.

4. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do

than ones you did, and the only way to build your self confidence is to do the things you fear.

5. Don't judge yourself through someone elses eyes.

6. Commit to improving your life by improving your self esteem, it affects the people that you attract in your life, your career, your family life and so much more. Each relationship you have with another person reflects the relationship you have with yourself.

7. Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, "Here is an opportunity for you to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get whatever I want out of this life!"Only when you become conscious of old and unchosen negative thought patterns will you allow yourself to change them, and even so, change, no matter how much for the better, still feels cold and lonely at first because it doesn't feel like home but remember: You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you!

Don't wait to start living and enjoying your life until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

For everyone dealing with pain in this blog,

This is my wish for you,

Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

Im yr friend !!! b good 2 yr self & it will get better, it will.

check out fraxel re-pair mayb will help u done the line.

I understand your frustration and depression. I just felt the same way when my acnes were serious and my face looked horrible. Now it is better but I am still disturbed by it, just not that much.

I want to say LOVE YOURSELF. But i realise I hated myself at that time. So I say just LOVE WHO YOU CARE. Think about them, like your parents. You need to live for them, even you hate yourself. Just live, do something that release yourself, if acne get better, ok. If not, live for people who you care.

I hate inheriting my mom's crappy skin.

I hate the fact that my mom says shit like "you have to squeeze that one, it's ready!" "You say you don't want to break out, and yet you have a cookie." "Why haven't you been using your medicine? (I have.)"

I hate how everyone I know has good skin and thinks it's my own fault.

I hate seeing all the people around me and the only thing I can focus on is their acne-less-ness.

I hate my this fug face because not only is it constantly bumpy and spotty, even without acne I have to fight tooth and nail to even accept the words "You're attractive" without trying to debate it like a politician.

I hate how I'm 16 years old and never been kissed.

I hate the way I seem invisible to the public.

I hate the feeling I'm very much different than everyone else.

I hate how I'm one of the few spending 2 hours a day just WASHING MY DAMN FACE.

I hate only having internet friends.

I hate seeing a flawless beauty everytime I look at someone other than me.

I hate how I'll become the 40 year old spinster with mental problems.

I hate having been homeschooled my entire life so when I go out into the real world I'm destined to fail.

I hate how everyone I've ever made friends with has moved away from my town.

I hate how I'm always that whiny insecure girl who can't look at any other girl without getting jealous and spiteful.

I hate attempting to look in the mirror or take a makeup-less, casual picture and ending up deleting it and feeling sub-human.

I hate having a fashion sense equivalent of a 6 year old boy.

I hate caking on makeup everyday then turning around and looking worse than before.

I hate hiding in my room everyday, even if my "friends" on facebook plan to meet up, because I don't feel like trying anymore.

I hate the feeling of my skin drying and flaking to the point it looks dead.

I hate always being the weird, friendless one.

I hate how my day's events are the internet, food, and sleeping.

I hate how acne has become my obsession.

I hate

MY FUCKING LIFE.

Edited by Chikyuu

====================================

I don't think washing face too much is a good idea. I used to spend around 2 hours a day washing my face, really hard rubbing it because i think without doing that, the "dirty stuff" will cause acne.

However, it is WRONG! The best way to treat your face is to treat it gentlely. Washing too much will not do any good to your face, but make it worse, and acne is not caused by dirty stuff on your face, it's just a disease of the skin. What we should do is ask for medical help rather than merely wash face.

I hope my experience can help.

I hate the fact that my mom says shit like "you have to squeeze that one, it's ready!" "You say you don't want to break out, and yet you have a cookie." "Why haven't you been using your medicine? (I have.)"

I hate seeing all the people around me and the only thing I can focus on is their acne-less-ness.

I hate my this fug face because not only is it constantly bumpy and spotty, even without acne I have to fight tooth and nail to even accept the words "You're attractive" without trying to debate it like a politician.

I hate having been homeschooled my entire life so when I go out into the real world I'm destined to fail.

I hate how I'm always that whiny insecure girl who can't look at any other girl without getting jealous and spiteful.

I hate attempting to look in the mirror or take a makeup-less, casual picture and ending up deleting it and feeling sub-human.

I hate caking on makeup everyday then turning around and looking worse than before.

I hate hiding in my room everyday, even if my "friends" on facebook plan to meet up, because I don't feel like trying anymore.

I hate

MY FUCKING LIFE.

I should've been clearer I guess. I mean I wash my face for really about 5 seconds, lots of rinsing, let it dry, gob on BP, give that 20 minutes to try, then gob on moisturizer. Takes 45-60 minutes twice a day.

I don't think washing face too much is a good idea. I used to spend around 2 hours a day washing my face, really hard rubbing it because i think without doing that, the "dirty stuff" will cause acne.

However, it is WRONG! The best way to treat your face is to treat it gentlely. Washing too much will not do any good to your face, but make it worse, and acne is not caused by dirty stuff on your face, it's just a disease of the skin. What we should do is ask for medical help rather than merely wash face.

I hate

MY FUCKING LIFE.

Chikyuu, you are attractive, i can't believe you have these thoughts.

I should've been clearer I guess. I mean I wash my face for really about 5 seconds, lots of rinsing, let it dry, gob on BP, give that 20 minutes to try, then gob on moisturizer. Takes 45-60 minutes twice a day.

I hate

MY FUCKING LIFE.