Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AcneScript is a great product that worked for me, and probably will work for you.

It doesn't stop your acne 100% but it does a perfect job with blemishing. I know I use to get those bright red color zits on my face, and would hate to go out in public, but with AcneScript It reduces that problem. On top of that, I do notice less break outs, And less oily skin. Let me explain the ingredients in acnescript:

Vitamin B5: B5 often gives a initial breakout (a temporary increase of acne),Some people see a breakout and quit AcneScript without knowing how effective AcneScript might have been in their bodies.

If B5 is working, it lowers the amount of oil/sebum on the skin, which can also cause dry skin. In my case oil reduction happened very quickly, something like 4 days. I also noticed a change in acne. It maybe became more liquid? After that I had a breakout for something like 1 week. After the breakout, it was a matter of time before my skin became clear.

Zinc: A study conducted at Duke University provides evidence that Zinc is an important antioxidant supporting healthy skin. Among the findings: "Zinc protects against UV radiation, enhances wound healing, contributes to immune and neuropsychiatric functions, and decreases the relative risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease." So, in addition to the antioxidant benefits zinc offers to our skin, zinc is also important for the proper functioning of the immune system.

Organic turmeric: This I find the most interesting ingredient in AcneScript, To face facts, Researchers are still researching the benefits of Turmeric and Acne, But what we do know is it is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.

All the ingredients I mentioned above are found in Acnescript, and they play a very important role in eliminating acne. AcneScript worked for me, will it work for you? Give it a try! They offer a money back guarantee, And hey, If it doesn't work, Your doing something good for your body.