Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
liveinlove

Where to buy TCA Cross kit ?..

Hi there,

I've seen some of you say that you have done your own crossing at home. I've been going back and forth about what to do with these scars, and I wanna get started! I've decided I'm gonna try it muself. I will try it on one scar just to test it out and see if I can do it. But I'm having trouble finding where to buy this.

So, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where they got their kits from..

Thanks!!

I bought my 100% TCA solution from Anais corp. This was a site that I found recommended here on acne.org in one of the threads. I haven't had a chance to use it yet because I'm undergoing another treatment first. The shipping was quick, but there were no instructions that came with the bottle. Everything I know about self performing cross has come from reading ALL (and that includes the ginormous 72 page thread) the threads here on the forum.

Hope this helps!

I bought my 100% TCA solution from Anais corp. This was a site that I found recommended here on acne.org in one of the threads. I haven't had a chance to use it yet because I'm undergoing another treatment first. The shipping was quick, but there were no instructions that came with the bottle. Everything I know about self performing cross has come from reading ALL (and that includes the ginormous 72 page thread) the threads here on the forum.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!! I just didnt want to put my credit card number on some website if I wasn't sure it was real first! lol But yea I've been reading alot on here about it, so I should know what to do by now!

Hope this helps!

Where's that 72 page thread? I can't seem to find it... does it still exist or has it been deleted or something? if it's gone, some of you guys could have the PDF, right? I'd really appreciate if you could've send it to me!

Hope this helps!

Where's that 72 page thread? I can't seem to find it... does it still exist or has it been deleted or something? if it's gone, some of you guys could have the PDF, right? I'd really appreciate if you could've send it to me!

I simply found the thread (now 73 pages) by using the "Search Boards" tool and clicking on "More search options" and then typing in TCA cross in the keywords box. I'm not sure how to attach the link, but I'm pretty sure you can follow my instructions to lead you there.

The name of the thread is "Just had cross with 100% TCA" and it was started by Stefany.

Hope this helps :)

Hope this helps!

I simply found the thread (now 73 pages) by using the "Search Boards" tool and clicking on "More search options" and then typing in TCA cross in the keywords box. I'm not sure how to attach the link, but I'm pretty sure you can follow my instructions to lead you there.

The name of the thread is "Just had cross with 100% TCA" and it was started by Stefany.

Hope this helps :)

I've seen that thread, I thought that you've read the actual CROSS document, it's supposed to be on some sort of PDF, it's kinda research made by the Korean derms, who actually invented the CROSS. People talk alot about this PDF on this board, but it seems to me that it's like some sort of mythological book to me, lol - cuz it seems that noone has it and I couldn't even find it in the web.

So, I just ordered my kit! Im really excited, I can't wait till it comes! But I just have a quick question. I'm going on vacation this weekend for a week, and if the kit comes Id like to do it while I'm off work for the week. But I'll be out in the sun, and I'm not sure if I should. What do you guys think??

Thanks

I bought a TCA CROSS kit from www.perfectcomplexion.net

However, after purchasing it, I changed my mind about using it.

I just don't think it is a very good idea to use 100% TCA at home; if it spills or splashes into your eye, you're in big trouble. Plus I'm sure that it needs skill to be done correctly, which only really a dermatologist can offer.

I have in fact had TCA CROSS on the NHS, and I have to say I don't think it is very effective. It may well work on very large icepick scars, but I felt it didn't work for me. Plus the TCA CROSS sites remained very red and discoloured for a long time.

I certainly wouldn't do it at home.

I just don't think it is a very good idea to use 100% TCA at home; if it spills or splashes into your eye, you're in big trouble. Plus I'm sure that it needs skill to be done correctly, which only really a dermatologist can offer.

I have in fact had TCA CROSS on the NHS, and I have to say I don't think it is very effective. It may well work on very large icepick scars, but I felt it didn't work for me. Plus the TCA CROSS sites remained very red and discoloured for a long time.

I deffinately am a little nervous.. But I just wanna try one spot on my cheek. I think it could work well on my type of scarring (Im hoping)..

I deffinately am a little nervous.. But I just wanna try one spot on my cheek. I think it could work well on my type of scarring (Im hoping)..

im glad you are so cautious. ive purchased from the above seller and found her to be pretty reliable. i tried doing 100% crosses on some scars and made a few bigger, so definitely be careful. id recommend going and getting them done professionally.

i did use her tca 50% tca as a peel rather successfully and i can definitely recommend her for that too. i dipped an ear bud into the acid, stretched the skin with a scar and pushed it in. whilst not perfect, its good as a strong spot peel.

hope this helps.

im glad you are so cautious. ive purchased from the above seller and found her to be pretty reliable. i tried doing 100% crosses on some scars and made a few bigger, so definitely be careful. id recommend going and getting them done professionally.

i did use her tca 50% tca as a peel rather successfully and i can definitely recommend her for that too. i dipped an ear bud into the acid, stretched the skin with a scar and pushed it in. whilst not perfect, its good as a strong spot peel.

hope this helps.

It stretched your scars?? :/ Ok, Now I'm even more worried! I already ordered it too.. This sounds bad but I don't know what % it is. I bought it off of that Anais Corp..

So, I just ordered my kit! Im really excited, I can't wait till it comes! But I just have a quick question. I'm going on vacation this weekend for a week, and if the kit comes Id like to do it while I'm off work for the week. But I'll be out in the sun, and I'm not sure if I should. What do you guys think??

Thanks

This kind of question shows me that you should not be performing TCA CROSS on yourself. It's an easily researched question, and the answer's pretty obvious.

No. No sun exposure after TCA CROSS. SPF 30 at least for months after the CROSS or you risk undoing of the collagen reformation.

I posted some links above. Read ALLLLL of them before even considering doing this yourself. I myself spent hours and hours, reading everything on this board by multiple posters about TCA CROSS before I even purchased the acid.

Remember! This is an ACID. A mistake....you could be seriously scarred, permanently!

lol no nothing as exciting as that. i simply stretched my scars whilst i applied the tca to make sure it would get into all of the scar.

ohhh. thats so much better!!