Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevsme

before and after dans regimen

guys i have a question im trying to upload before and after pictures of dans regimen but it keeps telling me this Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space.......how can i make it smaller so it fits ...im uploading 4 pictures thanks alot

Moved to the Announcements And Feedback board.

Make sure the files are saved as JPEGs, which take up less space than some other file types.

how do i save it to jpegs ?

Make sure the files are saved as JPEGs, which take up less space than some other file types.

If you can open the pictures in Paint on your computer, just go to File >> Save As, and then use the dropdown menu to save them as a JPEGs.

If you can open the pictures in Paint on your computer, just go to File >> Save As, and then use the dropdown menu to save them as a JPEGs.

it still didnt work:(

What is the resolution of your pictures? If it's more than 72 dpi, then scale your pics down to 72 dpi, which is perfect for posting on a website. I'm not sure if Paint has that option. If not, download a free imaging program like Gimp or Gimpshop.