Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rizzay1

BP causesb damage!!!!!

Im on thew BP and am thinking using it everyday has to be harmful right?....

Im thinking about quitting using dans BP and looking for other alternatives.......

what do you guys think???

Read this:

Im on thew BP and am thinking using it everyday has to be harmful right?....

Im thinking about quitting using dans BP and looking for other alternatives.......

what do you guys think???

Read this:

I agree with what you say. I think I'm going to stop using it, and find an alternative. I've always been cautious and curious about its use, but have never come across any information. Plus, for me, it doesn't really work. I've also wondered, as well, the effects to the skin in relation to scarring. I don't have any facts here, and I'm not a scientist or a doctor, and really don't know a whole lot about the substance, but I've pondered that due to the harsh nature, that it may help to promote scarring.

yeah too much of something has got to be bad though right?

I mean if i always put BP on my face everyday when will my face have time to breathe or heal from scars?.....

I know BP prevents it but do i need to keep putting it on everyday for the rest of my life just to keep the pimples away?.....

Even the guy/girl who is a site moderator WYNNE ^^^^ who posted above me doesnt even use any of dans products for their regimen...........

anyone else have opinions on TOO MUCH BP could be bad for you?....

Im really considering quitting the BP or just use it as a spot treatment with aha+

I really hate having dry peeling skin!!!!

even with jojoba and moisturizer......

tbh for the most part these threads don't really provide a lot of good discussion, as its mostly people speculating, and ultimately you have to make up your own mind. Wynne posted some very good information about how it is not too dangerous, and there are countless reviews on here that speak of how good it was for them, countless success stories to look up with people who used the regimen (me being one of them), but ultimately if a couple of whatever these random reports are throw you off, then thats just what it is.

IMO it's worth it to give these things a chance and find out for yourself.

Even the guy/girl who is a site moderator WYNNE ^^^^ who posted above me doesnt even use any of dans products for their regimen...........

So? Shows I'm unbiased. ;)