Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucyleigh

Cleanser/Moisturizer Dilemma.

Hey guys! I ordered the treatment step of the regimen a couple days ago and am looking forward to starting as soon as it comes. My question is about the cleanser and moisturizer. I am already using Philosophy's Purity cleanser and their on a clear day moisturizer. They are good products. But on their own they are not enough to clear my acne. I am hoping that by combining them with Dan's BP that I will have good results. Does anyone have any advice as to if these two products are good choices? I don't see much on the boards about Philosophy products but they are known to be very gentle. Thanks in advance and I'll be sure to post my updates as I do the regimen.

it's really all about your skin. one thing everyone eventually learns is your experience is really the only one you can truly count on, for everyone's skin is different. if YOU like it, which it seems you do as you are saying it's very gentle, and that's important, it's definitely worth giving a shot along with Dan's BP.

i've never tried the product myself, but like i said, if it seems to agree with your skin then why not give it a go. you have to be patient with these things, and try out as much as possible to see what works best.