Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

This may not primarily be about acne, but I really need to ask.

I live in Canada, and I have a question about medical procedures in Canada.

I have dry eye syndrome, inflammatory acne, and depression/anxiety disorder. I went to see a psychitrist, and I asked him if all these symtoms are from hormonal imbalance or something like that. He then refused me to take lab tests, and he said he will tell my family doc (primary doc) so I can't take the tests. I couldn't belive that he could be so sure about all that for the first session. He kind of scared me, and I never talked about lab tests in front of my family doctor.

I'm 22years old male. What sould I do?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Talk to your family doctor directly about your situation, regardless of what your psychiatrist may have told him. If your family doctor is a good one, then he will make his/her own judgement regarding your condition.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes