Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fraz_2010

Is it normal?...

Is it normal to look better on cloudy days that it is on sunny days?

I always find that sunlight makes my facial redness & dark marks really stand out. But when its cloudy, my skin doesn't look anywhere near as bad.

I suppose it has something to do with the white light being emitted by the clouds, which then camouflages a lot of the redness.

I feel more confident going out on cloudy days than clear sky days. Does anybody else feel this way as well? :)

Yes, I feel more confident going out on cloudy days. I find that once I've been outside for about 30 minutes my skin tends to look better in the mirror, I'm not sure why this is but it's very confusing because my red marks appear to have faded in some mirrors, but with all the different lighting in my house I'm never sure how I look once I go outside. O_O

Yes, I feel more confident going out on cloudy days. I find that once I've been outside for about 30 minutes my skin tends to look better in the mirror, I'm not sure why this is but it's very confusing because my red marks appear to have faded in some mirrors, but with all the different lighting in my house I'm never sure how I look once I go outside. O_O

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I think being outside just dries the skin out and makes the redness less noticable, but it always comes back for revenge later on. :wall:

I find that its not just the lighting, but also the type of mirrors as well. Some mirrors magnify your flaws to a horrifying degree, where as others do not.

I'm a man of many faces. :D lol

I think being outside just dries the skin out and makes the redness less noticable

Ahh yes, I suppose it does :rolleyes:

I find that its not just the lighting, but also the type of mirrors as well. Some mirrors magnify your flaws to a horrifying degree, where as others do not.

I'm a man of many faces. :D lol

:lol::lol: