Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iroc86

Regimen??

I have been using the regimen a month or so and it has rid the large annoying spots but still some small areas of acne are there. Only my forehead is like this as the rest of my face has always been clear. Do I need to hold out longer?? The regimen has definately helped about 80%!!!! Thanks

I'm in my 7th week and like you it has got rid of a lot of the big ones, but I've still got quite a few areas that are broken out, but quite flat, if you catch my drift. I'd say we need to stick with it for however long it takes - some people don't get any clearance for months on end and then have a good result in the end (read Kat Kerfuffle's post about her experiences). It will be worth it.

One month on the regimen is still very new to it. I wasn't clear of acne until about my fourth month. You're making great progress, I would definitely keep doing the regimen and with time (though for you, probably not long) the rest of your acne will clear up.