Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Renkia

Stop acne now? *7 Day test*

Hello,

Well, this isn't another thread saying 'THIS WILL CURE ACNE FOR EVER' or 'THIS WILL CURE |YOUR| ACNE. Not here. And don't go onto their threads, and test THEIR treatment that cured THEM. It's not for certin'. But here. I am going to be testing a daily treament that will kill 87%+ of acne from your face to belly.

For the last 7 months. I have been researching Acne on how you get it. And how to get rid of it. On this thread, I will be telling YOU! how you can get rid of your acne, and help preventing it. So lets start of;

How you get acne(this helps you prventing):

Well. Their are many ways to get acne, but you always get the few Spot or two. Why? Hormons; this will normally happen at all different ages, but don't worry if your doing something wrong, it just nature. But how can I tell if it a hormonal spot? Well a way you can tell a hormonal spot from a normal one is; ( By the Size / Hardness / Redness ) The size of the Hormonal spot will be pretty big. Around the size of your finger nail. The hardness. Its going to be solid. You can squeeze it. But can't pop it. *But try not to pop it*. And the redness. Well to be honest, it wont be red at all. Well a tiny bit of redness, but hardly see it.

Now here some ways to ACTUALLY get spots:

• Eatin' greasy food
  • Not brushing your teeth*bet you didn't know that*
  • Not enough exercise
  • Hardly having bath's or showers
  • Touching down their :whistle:

The most accruing one is.... Eatin' greasy food. Greasy food leads your face to being greasy and gloging(or what ever) pores. How to prevent this? Eat healthy food. You can still eat food like Pizza, etc... But always wash your face after, and as quick as possible. Wiping it with a tower will spread the grease all over your face. :confused:

How you can get rid of acne:

The thing that gets me that some people use 1 kind of product, and if it doesn't work within' 3- days, they try something else, that isn't really helping your skin at all. Never mind getting rid of your Acne. You're best sticking with 1 one product. Now products arn't the only things that can get rid of acne. Nature and every day stuff helps aswel. Here are some below:

Exercise (Best playing football or something. Fun & helps (TRY 1 [1/2] HOURS A DAY))

Eating Healthy Food

Cleaning your face every 3 hours

Products

Brushing your teeth

Having a shower(at-least once a day)

POPING SPOTS?: It's a very bad idea to pop spots. This can lead to the bacteria spreading and causing more spots to occur. But if you Milia, it's OK to pop them. No bacteria spreads and their gone. But they will leave dark redness their, so just dunk your head in Cold water. :surprised:

The 7 day test

Now for 7 months, I haven't been using products washing my face often, being lazy. Things that can cause Acne and spots. But for the next 7 days. I will be disply information and posting Pictures of the progress. Picture of the Products I use, and after football and that. I hope it will help you. :surprised: (STARTS TOMORROW)

Regards,

Rasheed Saeed

Edited by Renkia

LMAO @ "Greece" food turning into a "Greece" face hahaha. Sry couldn't resist. Its "GREASY" food.

Edited by JayQ

LMAO @ "Greece" food turning into a "Greece" face hahaha. Sry couldn't resist. Its "GREASY" food.

So that's how you spell it. xD

Thanks mate. Wasn't so sure on how to spell that. :P

Are you for real?

just what I was thinking....not brushing teeth causes acne? HOW!?

If you are going to make claims like this - please back it up with some proof/research even an explanation would be great!

Well,

I have no proof what so ever, but me and my teacher were doing some testing with Toothpaste, to see if it is true that Toothpaste can get rid of spots. As we were watching the tooth paste through a Microscope, we noticed that the Oil started to burn. It was good seeing the Result to this. So I put toothpaste on my spot, and 3 days later. The spot was gone, but left a scab. So we thought "How to get rid Spots without leaving Scabs, that can probably cause Scars". So I waited around 2 weeks to get a spot around from the bottom of my nose, to the bottom of my chin. I then used (Colgate what er tested with), within 3 days the spot was gone, and didn't leave scabbing.

The burning freshness goes through your gums, then opening and burning the Oil.

Hope this helps.

puting toothpaste on a spot has nothing to do with brushing your teeth.

Toothpaste may burn oil but it can also burn the skin.....please people dont put toothpaste on your spots!

Toothpaste doesn't burn your skin. I really don't know were you got that from. It leads to Scabs that leads to Scars..

tothpaste can burn sensitive skin, for some people it does dry out the spots but for others it will leave a burn.

It all depends on how much you put on. If you put an massive amount, that will probably leave a leave a burn, but not as bad as you think. Finger tip will do. But going through the mouth(brushing your teeth) wouldn't be pain for, and great outcome.

Edited by Renkia

What I can't get is, you said the first time you put toothpaste on the spot and that caused a scab. The second time you used Colgate - which is toothpaste - and that didn't leave a scab. What did you do differently the second time?

It all depends on how much you put on. If you put an massive amount, that will probably leave a leave a burn, but not as bad as you think. Finger tip will do. But going through the mouth(brushing your teeth) wouldn't be pain for, and great outcome.

This is magical thinking.

I'd like to think we can assume acne suffers, like everyone else, brush their teeth twice a day anyway...

Toothpaste doesn't burn your skin. I really don't know were you got that from. It leads to Scabs that leads to Scars..

from various logs, research, and personal experience.

something, which, no offense, it doesn't seem a lot of your own ideas have backing them. good luck on this all the same.

Toothpaste goes through your mouth into the skin! Nope! How stupid a notion is that. Biological barriers are tough - there is no way toothpaste could penetrate the lining of to mouth to reach the pores of the skin. C'mon if that were true our pores would be minty fresh!

And toothpaste burns my skin - the last spot I put it on did in fact leave a scar. It's the HP in it - very well known agent for cleaning wounds but with an equally well-known reputation for burning, scabbing and scarring.

Toothpaste goes through your mouth into the skin! Nope! How stupid a notion is that. Biological barriers are tough - there is no way toothpaste could penetrate the lining of to mouth to reach the pores of the skin. C'mon if that were true our pores would be minty fresh!

And toothpaste burns my skin - the last spot I put it on did in fact leave a scar. It's the HP in it - very well known agent for cleaning wounds but with an equally well-known reputation for burning, scabbing and scarring.

So glad my medical student friend got on this thread!!

Renkia - good luck with this but I have been brushing my teeth for years, twice a day and guess what, I still have acne so your toothpaste desolving oil theory is not working for me, but all the best!

Thanks you.

Well, me and my teacher have been testing. The results have come back with what we were looking for. Seemed to work. I know it may seem ridiculous, but it worked. But I will soon test this again.

Someone mentioned what Toothpaste I used too test this? Well it was Colgate aswel. Sorry forgot to mention.