Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, this started out at a blackhead on my forehead.. I got annoyed one night and picked at it (I know this is bad and that I shouldn't have) but anyway it eventually just blew up and got huge. I went to the dermatologist and she gave me some meds to try and make it heal which I feel as though it did. I'm not sure because the color of my skin where the problem once was now doesn't match the rest of my face. It's kind of a pinkish color and there is no foundation on this planet to cover it properly. Has anyone else ever had this problem? I'm pretty tan, it's the summertime. I'm wondering is it because I have new skin there that I will have to wait until my face isn't tan anymore for it to even? I feel like that isn't the answer though since even the texture of the skin there is different. Someone please help me :(

Oh & please excuse all spelling errors, I'm on my iPhone.

Hmmm is the mark raised or flat? What exactly did the derm give you for it? If it's raised it might be a keloid but to me, it just sounds like new, raw, and irritated skin that WILL heal if you just leave it alone and put sunscreen on it when going out. A picture would give you much better advice...