Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loma2323

Side Effects & Being Taken Off Accutane

What side effects did you experience just before your doctor took you off Accutane? How long were you on Accutane before your doctor pulled you off of it? Could you tell that you needed to come off it? Thanks!

How bad is your acne? How high is your dose and What type of side effects are you reffering too? It is really hard to say as some derms will pull you off and some may tell you they will go away once your course is over, for some that is true as for others it is not.

Either way if you are having problems you should let your derm know. Hope that helps.

Hmm, I'm not looking for advice on whether I should go to my doctor or be taken off. I was just wondering what experiences other people had with being taken off related to their blood levels.

Uhm, there have been some that have been taken off for high blood liver levels, such as ALT and cholesterol levels. I have read that some derms have monitored at certian levels and some have been taken off for a short time and then put back on a lower dose. There have been a few taken off for low white blood count.

hope that helps and maybe some of thoose that have been taken off for certian blood levels will respond.

What side effects did you experience just before your doctor took you off Accutane? How long were you on Accutane before your doctor pulled you off of it? Could you tell that you needed to come off it? Thanks!

Hair loss hair loss hair loss. I went off Accutane after 3 months, noticed hair loss in Month 3 so I went off it immediately.

And doctor didn't take me off it, I voluntarily did it.