Notifications
Clear all

BP consistency change?

MemberMember
(@illxpanda)

Posted : 07/22/2010 3:21 pm

Wondering if it's just me, but has anyone noticed a consistency change towards the bottom of the bottle or tube from the DKR BP?

I began the regimen a month and a half ago, and am a good amount through with my tube of the BP, and it seems to be more runny than at the time when I started. Not an issue since it seems to be working, but I'm wondering if it's supposed to be like this?

MemberMember
(@lespoir)

Posted : 08/17/2010 3:49 pm

Wondering if it's just me, but has anyone noticed a consistency change towards the bottom of the bottle or tube from the DKR BP?

I began the regimen a month and a half ago, and am a good amount through with my tube of the BP, and it seems to be more runny than at the time when I started. Not an issue since it seems to be working, but I'm wondering if it's supposed to be like this?

I have noticed this with the BP and the moisturizer, bottles AND tubes. I try to shake it really well which sometimes helps, sometimes not. It's annoying because it can get so runny that it's impossible to apply.

MemberMember
(@dalliansss)

Posted : 08/16/2020 7:44 pm

I noticed this as well. I used a fresh bottle of my BP today, and I pumped out some of the product. It came out all runny. I should have shaken the bottle.... has a bit of an odd smell as well. I had to double check my product's expiry date.

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/19/2020 5:22 pm

Hey guys. Our treatment has always been like this. When the temperature changes it can get more or less viscous. We check every batch carefully, so they are all fresh and all the same, but weather/temperaturecan change thickness a little.

MemberMember
(@charlesmawenhan)

Posted : 08/24/2021 1:11 am

Hi Dan,

At what tempreture would you recommend for the BP to not become runny?

Would putting my BP in the fridge help? I live in a tropical country where it is summer all year round.

Also, does the change in thickness affect the effectiveness of the product?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/24/2021 4:27 pm

Just keep it at room temperature. You don't need to manipulate it. Fridge is unnecessary. Even if it's a little runny it's effectiveness is unchanged.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 08/24/2021 6:19 pm

haha, what country are you in, one time I bought benzoyl peroxide in Thailand, opened it up to use and came pouring out basically the texture of milk. Wankerdiluted it to all hell.

MemberMember
(@ecco)

Posted : 02/14/2022 3:39 am

Yes, it starts thin when first opened and by the time you reach the bottom of the bottle it's thick. I now shake the bottle each time before use.