Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cspooks

week 1

Hi All,

I've been doing the regimen for a week now using a Clean and Clear cleanser, Dan's BP gel, and Oil of Olay moisturizer. My skin is definitely itching and peeling a bit so I've cut back on the gel some. The gel is nice and light, and even though my lotion tends to be a little weird about absorbing, it's not balling up. I have fewer tiny bumps all over my forehead (finally!), and I haven't had any additional garden-variety pimples either. Blackheads are a large part of my problem - can anyone tell me how long those will take to go away? Is the bp going to get rid of them or will I need something else to dissolve them?

blackheads takes a while to clear out completely. At least, in my experience. Make sure you wash your face really good in the specific areas. Masks are great to use, specifically for cleaning out pores and such. I also heard baking soda works really well.

Seems like you're improving, though. I hope you continue to do so. Good luck in the meantime! smile.gif.

-Doopie, biggrin.gif.

Hi Doopie,

Great pictures! Baking soda? Do I mix it with water and make a gooey paste to spread on my head or what? Sounds weird enough to attempt maybe.

Thanks

Cspooks

oh, yup. Sorry that I forgot to mention that, lol. Yes, yes. Mix it with water to make a paste, and place it on the troubled spots.