Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LikeRaindrops

Tetralysal (lymecycline) success stories

Ok then :) Thank you.

Well I've been on them since i think the 14th of June, and i think they're starting to work now. Before I used to get cysts and pimples, now it's just pimples and flat red marks. Rather a lot of them, but at least it's starting to work :)

One think i noticed is that it made my skin much smoother, so i haven't been picking at it, so that has helped my face too.

Good luck :)

Nice :) Least it's working for you. Keep me updated on any improvements :P

My acne is actually fairly mild I had been taking Duac once daily gel since about Christmas time and it worked wonders. It used to be I had new spots popping up daily and now I'm lucky to get one a week :P but what I have noticed is little red marks and bumps along my cheek bones and some along my forehead so I asked the doctor for anything a bit stronger to finally get rid of it all and I've been given the Tetralysal pills :D

All good so far, let's hope it stays that way :P

Edited by Tex

Yup, fingers crossed :)

I'm jealous now, you sound like you're doing way better than me =p

I was given Zineryt lotion at the same time but i gave up on that :)

i just finish my 3 month course of lymecycline 3 weeks ago and it did great to me...i used it along with isotrex gel and i still using isotrex gel until now since march.

Well so far not so good for me :( no sign of improvement at all and I've noticed I have quite a few little bumps along my forehead and around my temples they aren't red but quite annoying..

I'm not sure if it's because of the cream I'm using (duac once daily gel) or because of the tablets :\

How long does it take for these things to start working? :P

i just finish my 3 month course of lymecycline 3 weeks ago and it did great to me...i used it along with isotrex gel and i still using isotrex gel until now since march.

(Unfortunately) I've been told about 3 months :/

I think it is supposed to get worse before it gets better, so hang in there :)

And Mr Scar, i'm glad it worked for you :)

I'm on this at the moment. Been about 6 weeks and so far nothing. If anything my skin's got worse, the outbreaks are more frequent and more painful - bleeding and such likes. The thrush is getting to unbearable now so I think I'm going to have to admit defeat. Hope it's more useful for you!!