Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright guys, my facial acne's been really weird because there was a period of time where I was completely acne-free.Then i got breakouts from hormones so Spectrogel somehow miraculously took care of it (with a side of Clindoxyl BP).

After that my skin suddenly started to break out again and lately I've been able to tame it with just washing my face with water during the day then wiping it with lemon juice and exfoliating it with salt at night then wiping it with lemon juice, surprisingly I only get little tiny whiteheads now which isn't a big deal. But what's really bugging me is that i still keep getting quite a bit of blackheads, like I just feel bumps on my face and it really bugs me.

So I was wondering what you might suggest to help remedy my issue? :D

And yes, I do have oily skin.

I have done some research and know that blackheads come from over production of Oil which ends up storing dirt in your pores. So i was thinking maybe I should get some sort of moisturizer to help regulate this, but lately the only one that has been able to keep the oil production at bay for 3 hours max is Clinique's moisturizer.

Sincerely,

Kenny

I am quite positive that they are blackheads since they do stand out. my skin is quite oily though that it gets to the point where the sebaceous filaments around my nose actuallly stick out and i have to pluck them out! So that's why i think i really need to get this oil control down that might be the cause of my blackheads and stuff.

more comments would be appreciated!!!

Alright guys, my facial acne's been really weird because there was a period of time where I was completely acne-free.Then i got breakouts from hormones so Spectrogel somehow miraculously took care of it (with a side of Clindoxyl BP).

After that my skin suddenly started to break out again and lately I've been able to tame it with just washing my face with water during the day then wiping it with lemon juice and exfoliating it with salt at night then wiping it with lemon juice, surprisingly I only get little tiny whiteheads now which isn't a big deal. But what's really bugging me is that i still keep getting quite a bit of blackheads, like I just feel bumps on my face and it really bugs me.

So I was wondering what you might suggest to help remedy my issue? :D

And yes, I do have oily skin.

I have done some research and know that blackheads come from over production of Oil which ends up storing dirt in your pores. So i was thinking maybe I should get some sort of moisturizer to help regulate this, but lately the only one that has been able to keep the oil production at bay for 3 hours max is Clinique's moisturizer.

Sincerely,

Kenny

Please do a bit more research. The black part of the blackhead is not dirt, not at all. It is oxidized (exposed to air, changing the color) sebum and dead skin flakes.

Check out the non-inflamed acne regimen pinned at the top of this forum. Also read "Clearing pores..." by LionQueen.