Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rafiki3

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer for red marks?

Posted

My red marks are REALLY bright and look horrible in certain lighting. I was in a public restroom and was really digusted by my face. My house is darker so I usually don't notice. I just want something to help REDUCE their appearance. I realize I'll have to live with them for a while.

I stumbled upon reading about the Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer. It states it improves blemishes, evens out complexion etc and apparently has soy naturals or something in it. It's gotten good reviews, do you think this could help with red marks? Or has it for anyone?

I really need something natural that will just help me REDUCE the redness and brightness of my marks. So any product suggestions that will not cause breakouts or any problems please post. Or will this moisturizer work too?

I just want my face to look more even. I hate my marks but I just want them to be less red at least or something. I don't know, it just sucks

Guest Timehealsall
Posted

i am in the same boat as you. I dont think anything can quickly reduce the redness of your marks. The only thing that works is time itself unfortunately..

Posted

Yep. Time is usually the best healer. The only other option would be something like v-beam.

Exfoliating, cleansing and moisturizing your face regularly could greatly reduce the recovery time. But it would still take some time to fade them completely.

Posted

Sudacrem helps if they're not too old.