Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
godares

Grapes seem to have done it

My story: I've had acne from 17/18 till just recently (almost 23). I finally went to the derm and got accutane and that cleared up alot of it, but even then I was still getting acne. Spots were all over... face, chest, back and all along triceps (really bad there).

For the last few weeks though I have had no new spots, my skin has been healing extremely fast, and I have to attribute it all to grapes. That is the only thing in my diet/life in general that has changed. Even things that I found used to inflame my acne (sex flush mainly) seem to have no effect.

I eat about .5kg a day. The kind doesn't seem to matter, but I eat mostly green as that is the kind I like the most. I've been eating them for a while, but never in the numbers that I am right now. I'll keep it up and hopefully the acne will stay away for good.

Some people who are currently battling with acne may want to give it a shot. I eat my grapes spread out through the day whenever I get snacking urges.

That's pretty interesting. It seems like people who get acne when they are older have some kind of imbalance in their body. I guess you fixed yours