Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am trying this dermalogica line, it is a little pricey but i think it's working pretty good. anyone else try it and like it or not?

I haven't tried them myself but one of my friends never stops talking about how much she loves their products. She has beautiful skin and it isn't acne prone though, so I'm not sure how well it combats acne.

A while ago my sister persuaded me to try Dermalogica after my skin started to look worse, I gave up using BP :wall: and started using Dermalogica only.

My skin broke out real bad as a result. I would suggest using Derm stuff with BP because Derm stuff is very good but it simply is not a strong enough anti-bac.

I use Derm face wash, exfoliater and moisturizer and it is all great, good quality stuff but v.expensive. I will definetly use it in the future though.

I use the dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant twice a week for my face. Its about £20 but it lasts 6 months, so its not that expensive really. It leaves my skin really smooth and I think helps with red marks slightly, due to the alpha and beta hydroxy acids it contains. But they're never going to make a dramatic change to your skin so dont invest heavily in them with money and hope!

Yeah, I stopped using my BP and regular moisturiser for products from the Dermalogica range which included the Active Moist, Anti-bac wash, SA Clearing Gel, Exfolitant, Clay Cleanser. After three days I broke out very badly, and had to resort back to my BP as well as a course of Anti-biotics (Erythromycin). I am now almost Clear again. I agree that Dermalogica Products are made from very high quality natural products, and still include the exfoliant as part of my daily regimen, However, I would not recommend their products to treat acne on their own.