Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think I figured out what has been causing my acne for the past 11 years....milk. A little over 3 weeks ago I decided to buy organic milk instead of the cheap stuff that I've been drinking all my life. About 3 weeks ago my acne stopped completely. It's like they just magically stopped :dance: I have gotten one pimple since then( a very very little one)..and that was after I ate pizza with extra cheese. Now I normally get at least 3 pimples a week. ummm am I crazy?? Do you think it's just a coincidence? Maybe I just found the right combination of topicals..? I have yet to test my theory since I have some big plans coming up that I don't want a face full of zits for, but I'm fairly certain milk is what is making me break out. It must be the hormones and such they give the cows. If I'd only known 11 years ago...*sigh* Now I just need a good scar treatment!!

A lot of people say that acne and milk are related.

It makes sense, but it's confusing to me because I had the least acne when I was drinking the most milk, haha (I was forced to by doctors - I hate milk and never drink it if I have the choice). I think it probably affects people differently.

not everyone is the same! You probably have a severe sensitivity to milk beautifull_under.

IGF-1 also has an negative effect on acne, but not that big that its noticible if you dont have very severe acne (if im correct)