Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g2e

the only lip balm that worked for me...

as im sure everyone who takes accutane realises it dries your lips out alot! well i finished my course about 3 months ago and am 95% clear and very happy with the results up to now... anyway just thought id share with you the best product i found for my lips...

it was a hemp lip balm from the body shop. i live in the uk but am sure you can get it mail ordered elsewhere, it was a million times more effective than anything else i tried and once i started using it my lips wer not a problem anymore. generally only had to re-apply a few times a day whereas with others i was basically eating them! hope this helps some people out and good luck with the treatment!

Hey, im just wondering if the body shop still sell it? Ive just started roaccutane.. well started on the 12th july... and my lips are doing my head in!!! always feel tight and tingly, been using berts bees, blistex, actual vaseling, e45 cream everything and it always either slides off or melts in. Im gunna try the hemp balm then thankyou :)

Hey, im just wondering if the body shop still sell it? Ive just started roaccutane.. well started on the 12th july... and my lips are doing my head in!!! always feel tight and tingly, been using berts bees, blistex, actual vaseling, e45 cream everything and it always either slides off or melts in. Im gunna try the hemp balm then thankyou :)

ye they stil sell it. i went through a stick every 2 weeks or so whereas with other ones it was about one every few days! only really have to re apply it every few hours aswell! other products i used and really found to help wer cetaphil face wash and cyclax vitamin e moisuriser

http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/cetaphil-gentl...nser-p3093.html

http://www.semichem.co.uk/p-2227-cyclax-vi...ream-300ml.aspx

the moisturiser is really cheap so i was never bothered about putting loads on. dont get me wrong i still got rashes and dry with it but of the few i tried out it felt the least greasy and really seemed to help my skin.

hope the treatment goes well, ther wer times i felt shit and i only really started to fully clear up about a month after finishing the treatment but now im really happy with how it went! all those products might not be exactly what suit you but the lip balm will defo be the best you try;)

just read the reviews and it looks fantastic! Gonna buy it tomorrow!

its by far the best thing i used. in the post above iv made a list of other things i used that helped me. forgot to mention i used boots fragrance free shampoo and conditioner which also helped alot! hope the treatment goes well!

Did the hemp lip balm break you out? It has coconut oil in it, which is comedogenic...I didn't see this on the ingredient label until I bought some yesterday. If it didn't break you all out, then I'll continue to use it....

Did the hemp lip balm break you out? It has coconut oil in it, which is comedogenic...I didn't see this on the ingredient label until I bought some yesterday. If it didn't break you all out, then I'll continue to use it....

no nothing at all on or around my lips. if it causes you any problems then id stop using it straight away but i had no problems at all. hope the treatment goes well

i work for the body shop :) the hemp lip balm is awesome ;) only 4 pounds in the uk and lasts ages. if u dont like the smell of hemp try vitamin e range aswell also great for dry lips! :P