Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey.

I have used it and it does work. I liked it enough to create an affiliate site for it but I'm not going to give the URL as I don't want you thinking I'm just trying to sell you some.

It's a good product and did a good job.

I still use the cleanser but that's all I've had to use once the system itself worked and cleared up the acne. I wasn't a severe case but enough to be embarrasing as an adult. Not sure how it worsks if you've got severe acne but as an affiliate I can assure you they honor their money back guaranteee. I know, I've see the chargebacks occasionally come through.

Hope it works as well for you. biggrin.gif

Cheers !

dont waste your money. Just search on google for derma cleanse and the only things you'll find are negative comments and reviews. I wanted to try it out but before doing so i searched on google about this product. Just search the google, you'll see

Yeah I did read alot of bad reviews, but I dunno it might work for some...I'm gonna keep going with Dan's regimen for now, but if that doesn't work...I might try.

Hi,

If you are interested, go to the link below to see my log on this product.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=26849

I will repeat that I REALLY love that acne gel. I don't know if it's clearing me up or not, but it smells so good and makes my overall skin feel very smooth. Two days ago, I got a gigantic cyst that I haven't gotten for almost 2 weeks. sad.gif

Oh well, as of now, it's likely that I will return this product. I will give it one more week to decide. It's just that, for $99.95 USD, I would expect a bit more than the result I have gotten so far. We will see...

Btw, I had a moderate/severe (closer to moderate) acne before I started this system. Dang, I really really utterly dislike these dots on my face. :ph34r:

Best Wishes,

P.S. If you wish to, you are more than welcome to wait for my final "verdict." smile.gif

thanks for the link hukis smile.gif I'll definitely wait and see your final verdict cause I'm still on Dan's regimen at the moment and just exploring different options :pray: