Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i had always had a couple of acne on my scalp ,but recently i tried using tersaseptic on my scalp too since it is working for my skin and it completely broke out. any suggestions or reason why this happening will be greatly appreciately. thx

I'm not sure why that happened, but you might want to try washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner like Neutrogena's as it contains salicylic acid or a medicated shampoo for dandruff. There are specific ones that will help with scalp acne.

You can also use an anti-androgen shampoo such as Nizoral 1 or 2%, which is effective for not only acne but prevents hair loss in males.

ok thx alot i will try a new shampoo  smile.gif

Yeah, I get that shit too. I've actually been able to control it after experimenting with many different creams. For some reason, the "Nature's Cure" benzoyl peroxide seems to work really well for me, and I simply throw away the pills that comes with the package.

-Caesar

Also look into what kind of styling products you use, they're often comodogenic.. I use a product from loreal professional, and it doesnt even make me brake out if i get it on my face..

Also look into what kind of styling products you use, they're often comodogenic.. I use a product from loreal professional, and it doesnt even make me brake out if i get it on my face..

lol i cant style my 0.5cm hair biggrin.gif that's why i am annoyed with the scalp acne since my hair is so short making the acne on my head even more visible sad.gif