Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdudzinski

5 Large Cysts on Chest

Soo heres the story.. Ive had pretty bad acne ever since i was 14, im now 16. Most of its clearing up thanks to prescription acne medication but now im left with these 5 large cysts on my chest ( i dont know what to call them so ill call them cysts ). Theyve never come to a head, never changed size, never changed color, and have been on my chest for 2 years now. It really sucks because i cant swim or take off my shirt, im like a freak. I recently went to the dermatologist and she injected them with cortesone. This made them smaller but after a week they were back to the same size and back to normal. Im scheduled for another visit to the derm on Septmber 9th. Im currently on Solodyn 65mg and Tazorac Gel 0.5%. Does anybody know if they will ever go away? Maybe more cortisone? Or will i have to get surgery? and if i do need surgery or some type of procedure what will it be? Can anybody give me any info on procedures? because i guess cortisone didnt work.

P.S. Does cortisone sometimes not worK? PLEASE HELP!!