Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kenny89

Started the regime 1.5 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I started the regime 1.5 weeks ago (not using dans supplies, live in UK) and I would recomend everyone who hasnt tried it, to try it.

I had very mild acne, but was getting worse once again. I broke out whenever one went away and I have litterly tried everything including bp but never the way dan tells you to.

Within the 1.5 weeks of doing the regime I have not broken out which is looking good and making me happier, the only concern I have atm is the flakeness and the redness and the red marks off me previous acne which will all go away when I get payed this week and buy the 2.5 bp and jojoba oil.

Things are looking brighter for me atm and am hoping this will only keep getting better and better as time goes on.

So thx Dan for your regime.

BTW Heres me regime atm:

Cleanser: Simple oil balancing wash

Treatment: Panoxyl Bp Gel 5% (changing to 2.5)

Mostiuriser: Simple replenishing mostiuriser w/ Bio oil (changing to jojoba oil)

Edited by Kenny89

that's great to hear! just a note though, don't get too discouraged if you do possibly get a breakout or so in the upcoming weeks, as the regimen will improve your skin but most of the time it is more gradual. however, that's no reason not to feel good right now!

Hey everyone, I started the regime 1.5 weeks ago (not using dans supplies, live in UK) and I would recomend everyone who hasnt tried it, to try it.

I had very mild acne, but was getting worse once again. I broke out whenever one went away and I have litterly tried everything including bp but never the way dan tells you to.

Within the 1.5 weeks of doing the regime I have not broken out which is looking good and making me happier, the only concern I have atm is the flakeness and the redness and the red marks off me previous acne which will all go away when I get payed this week and buy the 2.5 bp and jojoba oil.

Things are looking brighter for me atm and am hoping this will only keep getting better and better as time goes on.

BTW Heres me regime atm:

Mostiuriser: Simple replenishing mostiuriser w/ Bio oil (changing to jojoba oil)

I've been using Panoxyl 2.5% for the first six weeks of the Regimen, the only problem was I found I just couldn't use it twice a day without being very red and drt. So maybe when you're shopping look out for Oxy on the Spot 2.5% which is a lot milder and then alternate between the two. This worked for me to combat the dryness, redness and flakes. And I also highly recommend the jojoba oil from Holland and Barratt - I love it.

Good Luck :)

BTW Heres me regime atm:

I've been using Panoxyl 2.5% for the first six weeks of the Regimen, the only problem was I found I just couldn't use it twice a day without being very red and drt. So maybe when you're shopping look out for Oxy on the Spot 2.5% which is a lot milder and then alternate between the two. This worked for me to combat the dryness, redness and flakes. And I also highly recommend the jojoba oil from Holland and Barratt - I love it.

Good Luck :)

Will do thanks for the tip. :)