Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stripes79

Acne.org is a double edged sword

This site has helped me deal with my acne is many ways but I am starting to feel like coming here often is also hurting me. It is good to read posts from other people who are going through this because it reassures me that I am not totally crazy for dwelling on my skin so much. It's nice to know that other people are having the same feelings. But on the other hand, I am starting to think that if I didn't spend so much time here maybe I wouldn't think about my acne as much. I think in order to stop obsessing so much I might need to cut back on my acne.org time.

Ugh, I TOTALLY agree, my skin looks better now than last year and i'm MORE depressed about my skin and obsessed now : ( I love the advice but I think knowing that other people are so obsessed with skin has also freaked me out like OH NO, people ARE staring at my face and body and everything and "picking" me apart :o

this is probably a stupid idea but they could make a negative emotion and positive emotion forum so u can only read happy things or only bad things if u want. idk, just an idea.