Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I start treatment in 3 days!

I start in 1 week!!

Oooh that's exciting! I would've started by now but the silly iPledge program said my bloodtest had to be EXACTLY 30 days apart, so that puts me at the 7th day of my prescription window. D: I have a blog documenting the whole thing if you want to check it out. :)

dixielullabyx3.blogspot.com

I start in 1 week!!

Oooh that's exciting! I would've started by now but the silly iPledge program said my bloodtest had to be EXACTLY 30 days apart, so that puts me at the 7th day of my prescription window. D: I have a blog documenting the whole thing if you want to check it out. :)

None of that silly I pledge nonsense in the uk! Bloods yesterday and as long as the results are ok then start next week!

What's ur weight and dose if u don't mind me asking? I will deffo follow ur blog!,

I start in 1 week!!

None of that silly I pledge nonsense in the uk! Bloods yesterday and as long as the results are ok then start next week!

What's ur weight and dose if u don't mind me asking? I will deffo follow ur blog!,

Ah, I think the states like to hype it up as more dangerous than it actually is. And I'm unsure of my dosage, I was going to ask but then I just figured it would say how many milligrams and how many times a day to take the medication on the prescription so I would just find out when I get it. :) I weigh about 150 so I would guess they will start me at 40 mg. What about you?

Im around 100 pounds give or take and im starting at 40 for 4 months but im not happy with that and Im going to be suggesting either upping it after the second month or extending it. Every log on here seems to be on a dose of 60 - 80 for 6 or 7 months so I am not accepting 4 months! Even though it means I would continue into next year I dont care! I would rather kick it in the but in one go than have to go back on it!!!

Im around 100 pounds give or take and im starting at 40 for 4 months but im not happy with that and Im going to be suggesting either upping it after the second month or extending it. Every log on here seems to be on a dose of 60 - 80 for 6 or 7 months so I am not accepting 4 months! Even though it means I would continue into next year I dont care! I would rather kick it in the but in one go than have to go back on it!!!

I totally agree with you. My dermatologist told me I probably wouldn't have a second course, so I hope she is right. I'm on it for 5 months, so I will get off right before my birthday! What a nice present. And I would ask about extending if I were you, just because your derm has already decided on the dosage for your body weight. Some people are as unlucky to get started at 20! That would be awful