Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
**Princess**

do you think this is somekind of test

i was just wondering coz maybe in our next life we will be beautiful and have clear skin. i dont know why im complaining really coz my skins almost clear! its been a hard journey and hopefully i wont have to do it again but hey you never know what tommorows gonna bring? another zit maybe! all i know is i learnt to deal witht the situation and if you believe that you cna be cured of acne then i believe it will happen. i think thats how i got cured by mental medcine? well all i wanna say is thanks to everyone for their support. i want to try and stay a regualr vister on here coz i think as i learnt to deal with my acne and its got better i have visited here less and less. sad really as this is such a great place!

anwyays gooto go x

hard i know but focus on the positive things in your life...

i just tried to avoid it as much as possible

All I know is when my skin is better, I will definetly be a more compassionate, understanding and more thankful person.

I will also no longer judge the book by its cover.

I dont think life is a test or a series of tests. But its good to look at life and lifes problems in that light because it gives you hope of being able to pass whatever ur going through.

God tests me every single day of my life. Sometimes I pass with flying colors while other days I barely get by. As long as I am here right now typing this I am passin gmy test. Some tests are long and others are short. Some are hard while some are easy. The 1 thing that is true about all tests is that they can all be finished and passed.

it is a test indeed, agreed doopie.  i read a book that called this (our everyday living) the earth school.  everyday we are here to learn how to correct pass wrongs that we may have made.  every lifetime is another chance to get closer to our purest self and highest thoughts.  it is so hard to paraphrase and try to explain but i feel like everything we are forced to be put through is a test of strength and character.  the more we get over and conquer the stronger our being becomes.  what good would our lives be if we were flawless and had nothing to work on how would we become compassionate beings??? what would we be doing with our time???

deep thoughts  wink.gif

nicely said, :think: makes me wonder if thats true...