Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sye91

Exposed Acne Treatment Vs Zenmed Acne Treatment

Hey, am new here (: lol been lurking here and their but I came to a conclusion on signing up and since "NOW" I have money I can get the products that i wanted and that i want to try out. ANYWAY.. well i wanted to know from your experiences or opinions which product is better.. Exposed Or Zenmed. Ill describe my skin is Allergic to benzoyl peroxide - makes my skin really Red/Flaky irritated and then left with full dryness. A lot of blackheads on my nose, redness on cheeks and nose/Red bumps. Really oily when outside and when I haven't washed my face, Really dry during winter times and when am out the shower - Around lips/Chin/Cheeks. Ive used Pro Active which was horrible for my skin and made it all Flaky and irritated. So from these two products which one would anyone recommend for me to use? or give it a try. Thanks and Ill highly appreciate your responses. :D

"Oh and btw Am sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, anyone who willling to help me out would be great" thanks.

Edited by sye91

Moved to the Over the counter acne medications forum.