Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was supposed to be taking 1 tablet of 20mg per day and i think ive taken 2 because i cant remember if i took 1 already is anything fatal going to happen to me?

Lol, you'll be fine. Many people start their regimen off with 40 mg. Just try writing things down or using a weekly pill organizer/box to keep track more carefully.

Lol, you'll be fine. Many people start their regimen off with 40 mg. Just try writing things down or using a weekly pill organizer/box to keep track more carefully.

Thank god :P soo what about tomorrow? shall i miss taking one or.. carry on?

Carry on :P take your 20mg pill as usual

Only think thats worrying me is that my derm said my liver ATLS or ALTS is it? theyre at 126 when they should be around 103 thats why im on 20mg to begin with

Then skip one day, if it makes you feel better. The great thing about Accutane is that permanent results are mostly dependent on cumulative dose, rather than daily dose. So even if you skip a day, your long term results will be the same as long as you finish the course.