Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
79BirdofPrey

Lots of red marks at 4 weeks in?

I'm 4/5 weeks into the Regimen, things were going normally I guess. Then I went down to a friends shore house for the weekended just before moving up to school. Because of partying and sleeping arrangements, I basically didn't do the Regimen for 4 days. At the time I thought it would be ok because my skin was really red and dry, I figured it would let my skin recover.

Well, I seemed to get a bad breakout on my forehead and now my nose. I've been back on the Regimen for a week but I've never had so many little red spots on my forehead and nose. What happened? How far back does missing an application set you? Is there anything I should do or just continue the Regimen as normal and it will clear? Thanks!

bumps on the forehead and nose go away the fastest and leave minimal if not nonexistent pigmentation marks, since the skin is so thin. put some bp on your forehead and nose, and i'm pretty sure they will go away in 2-3 days

this might not have been because of not doing the regimen, it might have been because your face was really dry. if your skin is really dry that's definitely not good, and can cause irritation and breakouts. either way, just get back to doing the regimen and try and find a way to eliminate that dryness.