Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Boot

Need help with scars, many failed attempts

So I have very many scars all over my face from previous acne. I usually didnt worry about it too much until my girlfriend broke up with me because of it. Iv tried very many scar creams and nothing seems to be working. I am in a tight situation with money and cant spend very much on treatments. I heard rubbing apple cider vinager on my face might help so iv been doing that for a little over a week and i havnt seen a difference.

Please recomend me some cheap treatments that could help fade my post acne scars, thanks! :D

wait... what??? your gf broke up with you because you ended up with acne scars? dude, what a B*#^#, sorry to say.

well, to seek treatment, you first have to figure out what type of acne scars you have.

Edited by chee6119

So I have very many scars all over my face from previous acne. I usually didnt worry about it too much until my girlfriend broke up with me because of it. Iv tried very many scar creams and nothing seems to be working. I am in a tight situation with money and cant spend very much on treatments. I heard rubbing apple cider vinager on my face might help so iv been doing that for a little over a week and i havnt seen a difference.

Please recomend me some cheap treatments that could help fade my post acne scars, thanks! :D

i doubt it was because of the scars

This is a pretty tight community and if you would post some pics of the scars im sure we could all help you figuare out what the best treatment is but we need to see pics to know what type of scars you have and how deep they are.