Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geometrical

Red circle on forehead... not sure what's going on.

Okay, so I don't think I have the typical PIH case here, so I'll explain my little story.

About two months ago, I had a rather big pimple in the middle of my forehead. Generally not having acne problems, I decided to get rid of it. I applied a small dab of toothpaste on it which I left on overnight. When I woke up in the morning, the pimple was very much gone but the skin around it was pale red. Being an idiot, I pressed against the skin and the skin around where there was a pimple peeled off.

After this, I had a very bright red spot in the middle of my forehead. I applied polysporin and it scabbed, and the scab fell off after about two days. Though ever since there's a red mark in the middle of my forehead that's been left. It's bigger than a pimple scar, maybe like half a centimeter of diameter.

It's not dry, it's not painful or anything, but it's been there for two months. I applied hydrating creams, and other stuff but nothing seems to work. I just don't know what this is. Burn scar? Acne scar? Anyway, if you have tips on how to make this fade I'd appreciate it.