Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everybody!

I have been on the Regimen for about 2 months now. I just bought the AHA+, so I will be getting it in a few days. I was wondering what your guys' opinions are about the AHA. I have a break out on my nose and a tiny breakout on my right cheek. I was hoping using the regimen (I am using the Regimen precisely and am following it religiously and it has cleared my skin,but I broke out) would clear those breakouts, and plus, I have been DYING to try the AHA. smile.gif So, what do you guys think of the AHA? Did it help clear your acne?

Oh, to add a little side note, I have light sometimes mild acne. I do not have severe acne whatsoever. I have always had light/mild. smile.gif

So, would it help clear my tiny breakout?

Thanks!

didn't really help my acne, but it did even out my skin tone and help fade my red marks. the BP is what really did a number on the acne.

didn't really help my acne, but it did even out my skin tone and help fade my red marks. the BP is what really did a number on the acne.

Yup, same here. The AHA+ evens out my skin tone and releases the dead skin cells. If you're acne is getting better and better, it can be a good idea to apply AHA+ to improve your skin. It helped my skin alot. In just a day, it faded most of the bad things :).