Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eyecandi

Never get blackheads on my nose and this is why

So i see a lot of people here have an issue with blackheads on their nose that never leave and don't know how to extract them because the nose is a tricky area.

My mom basically told me this is what they did when she was growing up and ever since i've been doing it (which is maybe once a month or less) i never have a single blackhead or clogged pore on my nose.

Its pretty painful though, the pain only lasts a few seconds but no pain no gain :teehee:

1. wash face

2. steam face for 10 mins, pat dry

3. while looking in a mirror you're going to take both hands(index and middle finger) and place them on the bottom of your nose

4. press up firmly(kind of like you're making a pig nose) as hard as you can tolerate. be careful though (you'll see all the gunk coming out of your pores)

5.wipe away with tissue

6. wipe with a BHA liquid of your choice. i use oxy deep cleansing pads 2% BHA

7. repeat steps 4&6 to make sure all the gunk is out

8. voila no more blackheads. the next day your nose should feel very smooth and look clear

for more stubborn blackheads:

-use a clay mask after steaming i recommend Aztec Indian Healing Clay, you mix it with equal parts ACV and apply 1/4 inch over your entire nose.

-let sit for 40 mins.

-whats special about this particular clay is you can literally feel it pulsating and sucking all the gunk out and bringing it to the surface!

-apply a warm damp washcloth to loosen clay and rinse

-then proceed with steps 3 through 7

hope this works for you all like it works for me :-*

This works for some but unfortunately a lot of people have trouble with pores that reclog themselves awfully quick! Doing this everyday would make your pores larger but it's a great remedy. Even when I do this I still have trouble with blackheads near the nose which are probably the hardest for me to extract.

This works for some but unfortunately a lot of people have trouble with pores that reclog themselves awfully quick! Doing this everyday would make your pores larger but it's a great remedy. Even when I do this I still have trouble with blackheads near the nose which are probably the hardest for me to extract.

hm i dont have any visible pores on my nose at all and i've been doing it for a while. I guess you're right about some people having worse cases of blackheads i guess mine wouldnt be classified as severe so this might not work for those types. but any other way of extracting on the nose would definately leave scars and the nose is the hardest place to fade them..

oh well just thought i'd share anyway lol